36✳

My phone rings as I bite into my bagel, making me jump slightly.
"Yeah?", I mumbled with my mouth full of the delicious tasting ham bagel.
"Your boyfriends live in 12 minutes, I hope your ass turned the tv on by now" the faint voice of sungea was heard through the speaker as I swallow the piece of bread.
"Yeah I turned it on an hour ago... I haven't even heard a single thing from his band I'm so excited"
My mind was concentrated on the TV, hearing the typical radio music over the ad's on the screen as I moved my position slightly to get more comfortable.
It felt like eternity passed until I finally saw him. Right there on the screen. My eyes sparkled as I saw him put on the e-guitar.
I continued munching on the bagel as the song started playing.
There were a few faces I didn't know, but holy cow did they do their job good.
The song had a rock-indie vibe and it was quite catchy.
The moment han started singing it was over for me, I swear. I mentally patted my shoulder for recording the performance in advance and posted a short clip of it into my insta story.
After the performance had ended my jaw hurt from smiling so much and I called him immediately.
"Y/n! Did you see the performance??"
He sounded exhausted, yet really happy at the same time.
"I diddddd! I'm so PROUD OF YOU YOU MF Y'ALL DID SO WELL AAAAA"
he chuckled and calmed me down a bit. His group members greeted me over the phone in the back and introduced themselves.
"Are you having fun in italy?"
"Yes! We went to a cat cafe yesterday it was super fun and the whole city is absolutely mesmerizing! I wish you could be here"
I sigh, eating the rest of my bagel.
"I wish so too darling... I'm sorry I can't be with you on Christmas... "
He sounded genuinely guilty. I sighed.
"It's alright... It's just one Christmas it won't kill me"
We chatted a little longer until his manager came in and he had to hang up.
I went out for a walk around the nearby lake, hearing the typical Italian music and the Eiffel Tower in the distance.
I stopped by a small shop, my eyes lingering on a beautiful hat.
I opened the door to the shop, a wind chime announcing my arrival to the people working inside. I greeted the cashier with a smile as I walked up to the hat, taking it and admiring it for a bit. It was a black star button newsboy hat. It had a chain on the side with a small heart charm.
I smiled to myself, knowing this was exactly what han has wanted for so long. Memories of him showing me the hat and how he couldn't find it anywhere on multiple occasions flew through my mind as I instantly walked up to the cashier and purchased the hat.
A small recorder played jazz music in the shop, gifting relaxation and calm vibes.
I watched the woman pack my hat into a beautiful looking back before I thanked her and walked out of the shop.
The weather was grey and the streets were white as I happily walked back to the hotel.
Arrived at it, I greeted sungea at her room and stepped inside.
"You won't believe what I bought for hannie" I exclaimed happily, sitting down on her bed.
She brought me a cup of green tea and sat beside me.
"Show me!"
I pulled out the hat with a proud expression, only to be met with a dissatisfied face of hers.
"You're giving him a hat for Christmas? Seriously?"
"Ey! He wanted such hat for over half a year! It's exactly what he'd want" I fake a pout as I put the hat back into the bag.
She chuckles as she nudged my shoulder playfully "chill I'm just joking, in fact, I think its a really pretty hat! Where'd you get it?"
"I got it at this random small shop down the street... I don't know I can't remember the name but it was close to the cafe we were at" I took a sip of my tea as I got more comfortable on the bed.
We continued chatting for a bit, my fingers slowly warming up from the cold.
"So, how do you wanna spend Christmas tomorrow?", I asked her, leaning my head onto my hand.
"I was planning we three have breakfast together first, then we go to the Christmas market and then in the evening we can open presents!"
"Okay cool! Sounds good! Did you pack the gifts yet?", I grinned while asking her, knowing she most likely forgot about it (like she did the other two years).
She gasped, jumping up from the bed
"I totally forgot! Get outta here!"
She practically threw me out of her room as I giggled, slowly making my way back to my own room.

Christmas day

I woke up to the sound of Christmas music playing through the halls... Only that they were really damn loud. I groaned, stretching myself and sitting up in my bed.
I checked my messages, jisung wishing me a happy Christmas followed by a couple selfies.
I smiled, walking into the bathroom and getting dressed.
"Are you almost done?!", I heard a faint but loud voice outside my door, probably lee know. A smile grew on my face as I opened the door, revealing a grumpy lee know in mittens and a Christmas pullover.
I couldn't help but laugh at him
"What the hell are you wearing!"
He glared at me, leaning against the doorframe
"Sungea forced me... I swear sometimes I don't know why I'm even with her"
That made me laugh even more as I put on my shoes and closed the door behind me.
We went to a local cafe, ordering breakfast and talking as the smell of coffee filled the room and my mind. I instantly felt at ease by just being in the cafe. Calm jazz music played in the background as a mother fed her child a donut, another woman just reading the newspaper.
Something was still missing though... Maybe it was jisung... Would he be fine without me?

Feels weird being back to writing tbh, how are y'all getting through these cold days? ^^ I hope you stay warm and healthy!