13✸

Jisung pov

"Not like that! The flowers should be placed on top of the present, dumbass"
It was mid April, y/n's birthday.
Sungea and I were arranging their surprise party. Y/n was out, buying sungea pads for her 'period'.
"This looks so gorgeous ahhh, I'm sure y/n will love it! " sungea exclaimed, clapping happily.
"I hope so, this took 2 and a half hours! "
"She's worth it"
We took the cake out of the fridge and placed candle on top of it. Next to it, we placed 9 plates and forks.
"Now we just gotta wait for her to come back h-" ding dong.
"Speaking of good timing, I'll let her in" sungea said and rushed over to the door.
Her apartment was really pretty. Many portraits and art scattered. Everything was white and a bit black. I loved her apartment.
"Ah, y/n, come in!" She said extra loud as a signal for me and the others to get ready.
They walked inside and all at once we sprung up and yelled 'happy birthday!'
All of their friends we're there. Chan, hyunjin, changbin, seungmin, Felix, i.n, sungea and me. We all hugged them one by one, giving them our present.
"Omg you guys! You didn't have to, really"
They looked so happy, there were tears forming in their eyes.
"We didn't have to, we wanted to" I said giving them a hug as well.
"I love you guys so much"
"Y/nnn~ blow your candles!" Sungea came over with their favorite cake, decorated by many candles and eatable flowers.
They blew them and wished for a few seconds. Everyone looked proud and happy with their work and y/n's reaction.
"Can we eat it now? " they begged, looking at me.
"You're the birthday kid, you get to decide! Let's eat" I smiled at them and we all sat down, devouring the cake. We all knew there was one missing, but it was his decision to not come over, we had to respect him.
However, for the first time in months y/n looked genuinely happy again. It filled my heart up to the fullest, watching them happily eating the piece of cake.
After we finished eating and putting away the dishes, we put on our clothes and lead y/n to chans car.
"Where are we going? " they asked, getting in besides Felix.
"Somewhere you'll enjoy being at" chan said, putting his seatbelt on.
We drove for about one hour, listening to all of y/n's favorite songs.
Arrived at the place, sungea put a blindfold on their eyes and we led them to y/n's favorite lake. Beforehand, we decorated it with many, many candles and some blankets to sit on.
When seungmin took their blind fold off, they looked like they were about to explode from happiness.
"You guys... " slowly, they made their way towards it, sitting on one of the blankets. We all settled next to them, happily looking at them.
"This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" I pulled out my guitar and entertained everyone with some songs.
We played bottle games, singing karaoke and telling stories until late at night.
Y/n seemed to get tired, so I let them rest on my lap. And hell, did they look cute all cuddled up on my lap.
I was deep in my thoughts, putting a strand behind her hair, when I was blinded by a white light and a loud click sound.
"What the hell, man! "
"Sorry dude, this is too precious to not treasure" hyunjin smiled happily, shaking the polaroid.
I wasn't mad, if anything, I was glad he captured this moment. We stayed a little longer talking more about anything on our mind, with y/n being long asleep.
"So, jisung. How's your relationship with y/n now? " changbin asked, taking a sip of his juice.
"I don't know, I don't wanna push them to anything. I wanna take my time with them, yk?"
"But you still feel the same towards them?"
"I think I've fallen even more in love now... "
"That's beautiful man! " i.n said happily.
"I hope everyone works out for the two of you"
"I hope so too" I, said, looking back at them.

Y/n pov

I woke up in my bed,being licked in my face by Bbama.
"What are you doing in here cutie" I held him by his armpits and gave him a smooch on his forehead.
Lazily, I looked at the time, seeing it was already 10:46
"Well, no school it is I guess"
I got up from my bed and went to the kitchen to give bbama some food. On the table was some food wrapped up in aluminum foil and a sticky note.
~enjoy the meal and your day off, h.js~

I smiled to myself, folding the note and putting it inside of my pocket, before giving bbama his food.
"Let's see what he got me"
I opened the foil and found a still heated wrap with all my favorite toppings.
Happily, I ate it before starting to clean the apartment a bit
"I'm way too tired to go out but I'll definitely won't mold around"
I put on my favorite playlist and cleaned everywhere I found dirt. It all took me about 30 minutes before I could finally plop back down onto the sofa. There was still lots of party decoration and a few pieces of cake in the fridge.
*I can't believe I passed out like this yesterday I wanted to spend so much more time with everyone* I pouted, searching for an interesting show to watch on wyflix.
I agreed on an interesting looking Kdrama and enjoyed the bit of alone time before han would return.
*I can't believe I finally have him back* I smiled to myself, softly biting my fingernail.