37✳

My fingers felt like they were gonna fall off as we stood in line for cotton candy. "We should definitely go to the clawmashine later on!! I've been eyeing this really cute sanrio plushie for so long", sungea babbled as the line slowly got smaller. We had arrived at the Christmas market and she just couldn't stop talking about that plushie. "Sung, I already told you 6 times I am. Gonna. Get. It", Lee know stared her dead in the eyes, making me chuckle as they yet again started fighting. As they were busy throwing useless arguments at each other, I ordered roasted almonds, cotton candy and some other candies for us. Then, dragged them away from the line as they disabled the other customers from getting their candy.
"I swear y'all get it together, Lee know just get her that damn plushie before she explodes, sungea don't explode"
Sungea grinned proudly as Lee know marched over to the clawmashine, a frown on his face.
Did he get it? Yeah he did. After spending 36 dollars and accidentally getting a really ugly plushie as well in the meantime.
He held it out to me with a grin.
"Here y/n, for you. It matches your beauty", I laughed with my jaw agape, as sungea smooched his cheek, the plushie in her arms.
The plushie he gave me was a goblin one, I named him spice.
We had dinner at the Christmas market, eating crepes and fries at the different stalls until it got late. That's when all the LED lights went on and everything just seemed more majestic then ever.
"Oh my god, y'all! We absolutely have to go ice skating!", Lee know begged us, trying to lure us with his puppy eyes even though we wanted to go anyways.
We all got on the ice and I instantly clutched to the side as I wasn't used to being on it, meanwhile sungea and Lee know had the time of their life's. Lee know even did some tricks here and there, making me worried he'd fall with each one of them. I tried my best to skate as well, slowly skating at the walls for support if needed, and It was actually quite fun! (And hilarious when sungea fell and wet her ass)
I took a quick break after some time, looking at my phone to message han.
I grinned happily, opening our chat, but to my disappointment, I had no messages or replies from him... "Huh... That's weird..." I frowned at my phone before putting it back into my pocket and continuing to skate.
Surely he'd text me later, right?
I quickly forced my mind away from the thoughts and made my way back off of the ice.
"Godddd my ass hurts", sungea whined, rubbing her butt as Lee know took off her skates for her.
"did you have fun as well y/n? Sorry we left you alone for most of the time... ", Lee know rubbed his neck in embarrassment.
"Oh, I've had fun don't worry! Plus you guys are still together you should have some quality time alone as well", I reassured him with a warm smile, as I took off my skates.

Small time skip

"Oh my god! You did nottttt!" I jumped into sungeas arms, holding a Radiohead cd in my hand.
"I knew how much you've always wanted it, when I saw it I couldn't resist just getting it!", she grinned at me, full of proud and satisfaction.
We were sitting in my room, Christmas music playing in the background and the smell of hot chocolate filling the room as we exchanged Christmas presents.
It had been late already and the snow outside only added to the nice Christmas atmosphere...
After I had calmed myself down and took another sip from my hot chocolate, I gave Lee know my gift for him, watching him unwrap with with a grin.
I had been eyeing a special manga he had wanted in a store for a while, and couldn't help but get it for Christmas.
He gasped, staring at me like I bought him the moon.
I chuckle at his reaction before explaining " I saw this manga near my home for weeks and thought Christmas would be a great excuse to give it to you, I know how long you've wanted it"
He hugged me, his affectionate side kinda scaring me since he wasn't often this sweet but I laughed it off and patted his back.
Sungea got a box full of new cosmetics from me and a big flower bouquet and a pair of Bluetooth headphones from Lee know.
He had given me a box full of random stuff with the proudest grin ever. There were some really sweet and useful things like head warmers or animal erasers... But also just complete shit like a tampon bath bomb or a toilet seat pencil.
After we have given each other all the gifts and tried everything out, we decided to play some board games as we all didn't really feel like going to bed yet...
I still ended up not playing anymore after Lee know had cheated in Uno for the third time.
"Hey that's not fair! It was my turn!", sungea glared at him as he put his figure one way forward even though it wasn't his turn yet. I chuckled, happily enjoying the little fight they yet again had as I spammed jisungs contact with random 'I miss you's' or  'you won't believe what happened now's'.
After I have yawned for the 15th time and lee know won yet again, we all decided to go to sleep.
I bit them goodbye and closed my door, leaving me alone in my small hotel room with the Christmas music still playing and the cups of hot chocolate still laying on the ground.
But I felt empty.... Not because sungea and Lee know had left... But because he hasn't texted me again... All day...

Only insane people don't listen to Radiohead you can't change my mind <3