18✸

15th august

"EEEK" jisung yelled out
"The waters cold as fuckkkk"
"Yea? wait a little longer then" I laughed out, on my deck chair, taking another sip from my cocktail.
"I think we should both go inside now and freeze together!"
"Bad idea, just get over here and wait a little!"
He pouted at me and walked over like a pouty five year old.
"Hey guys! sorry I'm so late, my body decided to take more rest than it needs"
"Ah, it's fine, just glad you're here at all, even though it's already 5pm ma'am"
"Sungea! Tell y/n to go into the pool with me"
She looked at me confused
"I made him wait till the water aint freezing cold anymore but he just won't listen"
Sungea laughed out
"Oh cmon jisung, sit down with us and wait a little. The water won't run away"
She said, taking a seat next to us.
"Fine"
"Actually guys, I'll be back in a minute" I excused myself and went inside again.
The cruise was so very beautiful and there was still so much to explore.
Jisung, sungea and I went on a cruise trip over the summer break and man, it was massive.
I went over to the edge on top of the boat. There were children playing, couples covering each other in suncream, a few people taking volleyball courses. And then there was the big blue sea in front of me, above, the pink-orange sky with many beautiful clouds.
The breeze was perfect, blowing my hair softly in the wind.
Here I was, on what seemed to be the most beautiful place with the people I adored the most in the world.
Thinking the water would finally be warm enough, I walked back over to jisung and sungea.
I still wondered how we were gonna tell her of our relationship, how she'd react.
They were both already in the pool, splashing each other with water guns.
"Having fun without me? "
"Y/n! We waited so long I didn't wanna wait the whole evening" jisung said, reaching out for my hand to pull me into the water.
"Aishh jisung not so fast! It's still cold, I need to readjust"
He took me and threw me completely into the water, a small scream leaving my mouth.
"PFFF " sungea laughed out together with jisung as I wiped the water out my eyes in shock.
"You're so getting that back! " I warned before splashing big amounts of water into jisungs face until he begged me to stop.
We spent around 1 and a half hours hours in the pool, occasionally playing with little kids.
One time, han accidentally shot a kid straight into the eye and immediately apologized, holding the kids face. Much to his surprise the kid *whose name we found out later on was choi* took the chance to force hans face into the water for about three seconds.
We've all had so much fun and found many younger friends.
Later on, we shakingly changed our clothes before eating dinner at the big restaurant in the middle of the ship.
We had a perfect view on the sunset, which was decorated in many colors and a few weird shaped clouds.
The whole day over I took pictures of the scenenaries in front of me, the pool with jisung in it, the view from the top of the boat, the sunset, the lunch buffet. Anything that looked memorable.
At night we all finished the drinks we drank on the terrace and went inside into our individual rooms.
"God the food was so good, my stomach is so fullll" sungea exclaimed, rubbing her stomach.
"Me too, let's go take a power nap"
I walked into my room and fell onto my bed.
"Istg this is heaven. No work, no school, no worries." I exhaled "I wish I could stay here forever.
I slowly changed into my pijamas and then directly fell asleep from exhaustion.

Next day

I woke up to a loud banging on my door.
For a moment I forgot where I was and thought some robbers tried breaking into hans apartment.
After carefully looking at the door, seeing jisung and sungea outside I calmed down and opened it for them.
" you guys needa chill, I thought I was being robbed for a sec there"
" we were chill for about 40 minutes but you just wouldn't wake up so we have up and started banging like maniacs"
"Did I sleep that heavy? Damn... "
"Yea, anyways let's go outside I don't wanna mold in these rooms all day" sungea tried pulling me with her
"Girl, I'm still in my pijamas, can I at least get changed? "
"Oh, yea. Sorry hehe... I'll just go first and enjoy the sunrise for a bit longer, you guys do you" with that she zoomed off.
"Pff, cmon let's get you changed" he said, taking me back inside my room
"You mean I get changed while you wait outside"
"I won't peak I swear! Lemme just pick out your clothes"
"fine" I answered, falling back on to my bed
"Uh uh, we don't do that. Get back up"
"I don't wannaaaaaa"
"Get up"
"Okay."
I stood behind him, watching him as he picked out shorts and a cropped tank top for me.
"Good choice man, there's an 80% chance I would've picked that too"
"Learned from the master" he said and went in for a soft kiss.
"Honestly I love having sungea around she's really fun but we barely get privacy and for what reason can't she know about us yet? "
"Well- idk I just don't feel like nows the right time to tell her"
"The perfect timing might never come, don't take too long with this it's not fair for her either to be keeping this from her"
"Ikkk im sorry... I'll tell her today, okay?"
"Thanks love" he gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"Now let's go find her, don't wanna miss the fun"
"Of course"
We found her running away from a little child with a hot dog in her hand.
"Sungea, give the child the food back! "
"I just wanna tryyyyy" she yelled out, still running.
I rubbed my forehead, laughing.
"This girl" jisung laughed along.
"Sungea stop running away from the child, I'll go get you your own hot dog"
She immediately stopped and handed the hot dog back to the kid grinning widely.
"Aight, you go seat sungea down somewhere I'll be back with her hot dog. You want one too? "
"Yes pleaseee" he smiled
As I made my way over to the small hot dog stand at one of the corners of the cruise, I suddenly felt a hand pulling me inside one of the changing rooms to the pools.
"YO WHAT THE HE-" I got cut off by their hand on my mouth.
"Calm down, it's me, lee know"
"Lee know? The heck are you doing here? "
"I just wanted to talk to you, but your friends frequently occupy you" he rolled his eyes annoyed.
"Well too bad, cause I don't wanna talk to you" I said, pushing away his hand from my arm, trying to leave but he held my wrist.
"Please y/n, just hear me out"
"Fine, you got 5 minutes"