28✩

Felix pov

My face lit up as I heard the words echo through the phone. "So, you in? " chan asked, a dumb question considering the state I was in at the moment.
"Well duh, I've missed you guys so much, I'll be there in 5" I hung up and threw my jacket over my shoulder before putting on my shoes and grabbing my keys.
I had no idea just how the boys came up with starting a band, but that was exactly what I needed to get my mind off of y/n.
I arrived at their place, rand the doorbell and awaited someone to open the door. A tired jeongin opened it and as soon as he saw me, it seemed like all his tiredness washed away as he jumped on me and hugged me with a smile.
"It's been so long bokki!"
"I've missed you too" I chuckled softly, ruffling his hair.
"But, do you know where the others are right now? "
"Uh- chans in the kitchen with seungmin and hyunjin" he pointed towards a door at the end of the hallway.
I thanked him and made my way over to the kitchen.
I found them spread out at the table, a few drinks and snacks on the table.
"You made it! "
"Thought id die thrice on the way, but here I am" I sat down next to them
"So we're starting off with us four, hyunjin as the bassist, seungmin as the first lead singer, changbin as the drummer, me as the e-guitarist and you as the second lead singer" chan read out his notes proudly, waiting for my reaction.
"What about the others? "
"Well- we do want to try it without them first but of course they can join if they want to" changbin exclaimed, fidgeting around with his pen.
"I don't mind trying without them" I said, thinking that the time away from jisung would do me good for a while.
Chan led us to his second room, which was filled with instruments.
I looked around a bit, seeing a few small boxes filled with many colorful plectrums or books having papers hanging out.
"Whered u get all these from? " I asked in awe. Those instruments must've costed a life.
"A few gifted, thrifted or found somewhere and propped it up" he answered proudly, his fingertips resting on one of the electric guitars.

Y/n pov

"Ughhh I don't understand this" I slammed my head against the book in front of me, exhaustion overwhelming me.
"Look, it's actually easy- if you put 3 and 4 together, then take the formula on this side put it in there and take 18 off of that, you'll receive 5 see? "
"All I see is lines and numbers han, im never gonna pass my finals" I groaned out, looking at him helplessly.
"Look,i know you're tired and unmotivated right now, but I won't let u fail this. I'm here for you and we'll go through this together, okay? "
"Idkkkk, maybe I should just quit and start working at MC Donalds"
"If you understand this topic by the end of the week, I'll take you out to stargazing "
"Deal! "
With that I put my full concentration in the book and listened to jisung explaining the calculation.
We ended up studying in the library until 9 pm, when the librarian kicked us outta there.
"I'm not tired at all, lets go eat chicken! " I grabbed hans arm and pulled him with me to my favorite fast food restaurant.
We ordered our food and sat down at a small table.
I chewed on my chicken wing as I watched him squeeze the ketchup onto his fries.
"Hm, you know. I think I finally understand it"
"You do? " he smiled up at me.
He looked so proud, I started laughing at his cute expression.
"Yes my love. Thank you for your awesome explanation. Just whaaaat would I do without you"
I took a sip from my coke, enjoying the choice of music playing in the back of the restaurant. "I hope we both pass, I couldn't continue life without you by my side" jisung randomly blurred out
"Don't worry hun, we will pass. Just think positive and everything will turn out fine, okay? " I smiled at him, taking his hand in mine.

Lee know pov

"Here's a 50,keep the change" I gave the driver his money before helping sungea out of the car.
"Where are you taking me now, Lee ko"
I chuckled, guiding her towards her door
"We're at yours, you need some rest. May I have your keys for a moment? "
"Huh- my oh my you want to rob me" she suddenly started punching my chest weakly, in an attempt to get rid of me.
"If I was actually trying to, you'd be so damn helpless oml" I took the keys from her pocket and opened the door, laughing at her cute behavior.
Her apartment was warm and smelled like cinnamon.
There was an almost fully burned cinnamon candle on the table, still burning for its dear life. I blowed it out and found sungea passed out in her bed.
"Cmon sunggg, don't sleep in your club clothes. Let's get you changed, yea? " I tucked at her bedsheet, waiting for her to get up.
"Mmm no lemme just sleep for a bit"
I sighed, opening her closet to find some pyjamas.
I pulled her body up holding a fresh glass of water in front of her face.
"Here, drink this and put these on. I'll wait outside for you, okay? "
She nodded tiredly before taking a big ass chuck off the glass.
I laughed, leaving her room.
Her living room looked so tidy, which actually wasn't common for her. After a while she opened the door to see if I was still there, and upon seeing her in these adorable pyjamas my face flushed pink.
I looked away quickly before wishing her a goodnight and leaving just as quickly. The whole way home I couldn't get rid of the heat on my face, neither could I stop smiling, cause damn. I finally got to kiss the girl I've liked for so damn long.
I just knew that this was the beginning of something beautiful.

I'm so sorry I didn't update in such a long time😭 my phone broke and I forgot the password to my account
I'm back now tho, hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3