19✸

"Listen, I am incredibly sorry for everything I did to you and to han, I swear it I could I would take back everything but I just-" he stopped, looking at me while fidgeting with his pullover.
"I was jealous. I couldn't stand seeing you guys together it just hurt"
His voice lowkey broke
"Wait, what do you mean? " I asked, the frown on my face turning into concern.
"I fell in love the second I joined that school"
"You... "
"Yes.i loved han"
I looked at him in shock
"But you... Bullied him. And me?
How could you hurt someone you love so bad? "
"Jealousy made me hate him. It made me see that all his smiles were for you, not for me. All his attention towards me never was a sign and that made me see red"
I was stunned. It was love that made him so cruel...
"I... Don't know what to say to be honest"
"All I want you to know is that I'm sorry. I've learned from my mistakes and I'm more than happy to see that my stupidity didn't ruin y'all's relationship completely. If it's not to much to ask for, would you be able to forgive me some day and let us start over? "
I looked at him and hugged him tightly.
"You have my forgiveness as soon as you have hans. Let him know everything and I can assure you he will understand"
"What? No I can't do that! He'll hate me for being gay!"
"Hey" I looked at him
"Never be ashamed of who you love" I smiled at him before turning around and opening the door to leave.
"I'll wait for you at the cruise peak at 8:30 pm sharp" with that, I left.

Lee know pov

*I just have to tell him everything, ask him to forgive me and then everything will be fine* was what I kept repeating, slowly making my way to the now way taller chocolate haired boy.
My heart kept pumping faster and faster the closer I got to him.
He looked way more handsome now, his smile still heart shaped as I remembered it.
He stood at a railing with a girl, chatting happily.
I exhaled a good amount of oxygen before heading over, tapping him on the shoulder.
"Hey uhm, han jisung? "
"Uhhh, yea that's me. Do I know you? "
"Yea... Kinda? Can we talk for a moment? Uhm in privacy... "
*gosh this is so embarrassing*
I mentally face palmed myself waiting for his answer.
"Uhm, okay? Sung I'll be back in a minute, tell y/n to not touch my hotdog if they're there before I'm back"
"Will do" the girl answered, shooshing me and han away.
We went towards the other side of the board railing, watching the waves beneath us.
"Sooo?"
"Oh- yea uhmmm... I should start with introducing myself, just please don't go insane as soon as you hear my name"
He looked clearly confused, making me giggle on the inside. He was so adorable...
"I'm... Lee minho. From elementary school"

Y/n pov

"That'll be 4.50, with cash or card?"
"Cash please, here's a 5 you can keep the rest" I handed her a 5 dollar bill with a  smile before taking the hot dogs from her.
"Thank you so much! Have a nice day"
"You too ma'am" I answered, leaving the stand.
I could hear a small band perform some songs, one I could recall good so I sang along to it.
The weather was perfect, nice music, nice people, nice weather. What could be better? Maybe not having this gut wrenching feeling in your stomach because of remeeting a guy who had destroyed your childhood love because he was gay...
I reached the place sungea waited for me at and handed her her order.
"Where's jisung? " I asked, wiping the ketchup sungeas hot dog had dripped onto my hand off it.
"Hm talking to a boy who claims to know him on the other side of the boat" she mumbled between eating her hot dog, pointing to where the so called boys were at.
"Oh my, I didn't know he'd already talk to him"
"Huh? You know that boy? "
"Yea... It's a long story id rather not talk about it"
"You do you ig" she said, biting into the bread again.
"Oh wait- jisung said to not touch his hot dog so stay away from it"
"seriously? He knows I don't like ketchup for nothing in the world would I eat that, plus the breads completely soaked in ketchup, ew"
She laughed, putting jisungs hot dog onto a tissue paper.

Lee know pov

He stared at me with those blank eyes sending a shiver down my spine.
Was he scared? Mad?
"You... "
"Look, I'm really really sorry for what I did in the past okay? I've prayed to God almost every night hoping some day I'd get the chance to make you forgive me. I know I have no excuse for what I did, I know I hurt you and y/n more than anything but I really wish to leave all of this behind.
If there is some way you could forgive me.. I would do anything" I almost begged him
"But... Why did you do it? Not only once you did it 2 years straight.. Why? "
I looked at him.
Now was the time I had to tell him everything.
"It's because... I was in love with you"
"With me?"
I slowly nodded my head, facing the floor.
He must've hated me now.
I expected a punch, a disgusted look or anything of that kind but instead, he hugged me.
For me to be shocked was an understatement.
Why did he hug me? Why didn't he get mad?
Tears started to built up in my eyes as I slowly hugged him back.
"Why? Why don't you hate me? "
"Hate you? How could I? Sure, you've hurt me and y/n more than badly in the past but after all we were all just children. We yet had to learn how to act with our emotions. Things between me and them worked out, you've been forgiven the second I stepped in that classroom and saw them Scribbling in their notebook"
I started sobbing
"Love is love, we can't choose who our heart picks neither can we control when to stop it. I'm thankful you came clear to me and I hope you will find your love one day, I know you're a good guy and im sure you've learned from your mistakes"
we let go of the hug. I stared at him, a few tear drops wetting my face.
He smiled at me. This oh so beautiful smile I've adored for half my life, never got to capture between my lips.
We really weren't meant to be, and he still acted to nice even after everything.
"I gotta go back to my friends now, I think my food is getting cold... Maybe if you see us around, you could join us and have some fun with us? "
"I would love that" I giggled, wiping the tears off of my face.
"Cool, well then see ya around! "
"Mhm" I smiled, watching him dissapear.
Now I could finally move on and find my peace.
I walked back into my hotel room and fell onto my bed. My smile hasn't left me ever since and I felt better than ever.

Y/n pov

"I'm back guys, hope y'all didn't touch my hot dog"
"Why should we? Sungea has her own one and I hate ketchup"
"Ah, yea right... Forgot bout the ketchup part"
"So? How was the talk"
"Uhhh you remember Lee know fro-"
"Yes I remember he talked to me before you. Spill the actual tea man"
"Oh- uh well he apologized and confessed to me"
"he actually did it? " I held my hand in front of my mouth
"He was so sweet about it, I feel kinda bad for him"
"At least he learned his lesson" sungea said
"Girl be talking as if she was with us as that time"
"Lmao"
"Shut up y'all, let's go to the pool, I'm so hot rn"
"Good idea"

My cat puked in front of my bed last night I cried till 5 am lmao