4- Dead!

"If life ain't just a joke, why are we laughing ?"

My Chemical Romance

We decided to call it a day at around 6 pm. Since my mother had a night shift, I invited Mike to stay at my place for the night, and he'll dye my hair. I greeted my mom when I entered and Michael did the same. Mom liked Michael a lot, because she knows we're like the best friends, and that he's here for me anytime. Once she left, we ordered a pizza, and binge watched series and movies. Around 2 in the morning, he decided he'll dye my hair right on the spot, and I let him do, because he's the one who has always done my hair. He even cuts it form time to time. Today I settled down for a blue-ish purple look. It took almost one hour before he blow-dried my hair, and held his hands before my eyes so I wouldn't see myself just yet.

" Okay, are you ready ?" He asked as always.

" Yes I am !" I nodded.

" Are you sure you trust me ?" He continued.

" Mikey of course I do !" I squealed. "Hurry I can't wait to see the result!"

" Okay, 3,2,1 !"

He moved his hands away, and I decided to tease him, by faking disgust. I saw his smile fading and his moth opening in disbelief.

" Does it look that bad ?" He aksed, worried like never before. "I can try and redo it if you want and --"

I shut him off by giving him a hug and a peck on the cheek.

" It's perfect Michael !" I yelled. "I love it soo much ! Thank you !"

He hugged me back and said it was nothing. We went back to the living room, and continued watching movies until we both fell asleep hugging eachother. It's not uncommon for us, we've been doing that since 1st grade. I woke up about two hours later, and being the little bitch I am, I nudged Michael's elbow to wake him up.

" Mmph, what time is it ?" He mumbled.

" Something like 5 a.m" I shrugged.

" Are you being serious ?" He almost shouted. "What are you waking me up at 5 in the morning for, you brat ?"

" Hey don't be so mean!" I pretended to be hurt, but he was right. "Okay, I'm a brat, you're right."

"Now that I'm awoken, I hope you prepared me something to eat, woman." He said in a snobbish tone.

" Well, erm, you can go fuck yourself on a pointy stick, or you can either go make yourself a sandwich." I responded, cocking an eyebrow.

" Yes ma'am !" He saluted and went to the kitchen. " Hey, Rox, do you want one too ?'

" Yes please !"

He came back with two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and handed me one with a smile.

" Thanks Mike, you're a sweetheart." I pecked his cheek.

" Hey I just thought about it, but since it's Sunday, is there practice this afternoon ?" He pondered.

" Well I suppose yes ? But I don't think Cal will answer at 5 in the morning, so we won't know." I scratched my head exagerately. " Why don't we go at his place to ask?"

" Roxanne it's fucking 5:21 in the morning, we can't do that !" He screeched.

" Of course we can, and when we will be showered and all, it will at least be 6 in the morning."

I winked and went to my bedroom searching for some clothes. I took a quick shower and got dressed in my bedroom to leave the spot for Michael. I did my hair and light makeup. Michael entered the room as I was packing stuff I needed for practice in my tote bag. I left a little note for my mother saying we were at Calum's and we exited the house. We walked all the way to our favorite bass player's place, which is a good 30 minutes walk.

" Cal will be so pissed off we interrupted his beauty sleep." Mikey laughed sarcastically.

" The princess will get over it ,don't worry." I chuckled.

" Hey, can we make a little detour ?" The unicorn haired guy asked. " So I can get all my stuff."

" Yeah no problem." I shrugged. " But why the fuck didn't you bring your guitar at my place ?"

" DIdn't think of it I guess." He pouted, it was the cutest thing ever. " Oh and I've just repainted my guitar, you'll see, it looks cool as fuck."

" Really ?" I said excitedly. " I can't wait to see that."

We arrived at Mike's house but I decided to stay outside, to not bother his parents who were probably sleeping, like any human person would do at barely 7 in the morning on a Sunday.

" Hey, uh you can come in, my mom's awake."

I followed him inside and small chatted with his mother while he got his shit together.