93 - Prey

// Oh my god, it's finally here! Everyone I am so so sorry for the wait, I started a new job, and I've had massive writer's block over this story! But I'm back on track now, I think I finally figured out how to plan everything in my life to have the tme to write! I hope some of you are still reading that hehe

 "Attention attention, it's all eyes on me"

Prey - Parkway Drive

It took us so long to come down from our daze. We decided to go out and celebrate with out close ones. My favorite Australians were here, Phil and Scott tagged along too. Demi had invited New Years Day too, and they decided to join us for a while before they had to leave for their tour. We had drinks in a small bar close by, and basically just enjoyed the rest of our night, until early in the morning. The alcohol made everyone pretty chatty and joyful, even more than usual. Even if I didn't drink, my mood was already as great as ever, and I had the tendency to adjust my actions and mood to those with me.

"Girl, you're so talented on a ring, but you got me so scared too!" Michael slurred close to my ear.

"Thank you I guess?" I chuckled. "It meant the world to me to have you guys here with me, really. And you doing my entrance too. I couldn't have dreamt of a better first Wrestlemania."

"Well, I sure hope you get to do more." Ashton smiled. "You both deserve it."

I threw a small glance at Demi, that went to get us some drinks, an evident grin plastered on my face. I was so in love with this girl, and I don't know why I'm not freaking out right now. I guess she makes things feel easy.

"Ew, I'm gonna throw up, stop that." Luke fake gagged. "You're so in love, it hurts."

"Sorry you missed your chance." I shrugged with a laugh. "Should've thought about what you did." Luke punched my shoulder, and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Sure you wanna play like that with a professional athlete?"

"If he's bothering you, I can tag along and make it 2 professional athletes if you want?" Demi chimed in, handing me my drink.

"Yeah, no, I think I could handle Roxanne, but not the both of you." He raised his hands in defeat.

"You wouldn't be able to handle shit." Calum snorted.

We left the bar at around 4 in the morning, after I made sure that everyone was back home safely. The road back home wasn't long, but with the adrenaline coming down, I had to concentrate on not falling asleep. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw my building from around the corner. Demi had stayed silent for most of the ride, and I didn't really think anything of it. She's probably as tired as I am, and she had a bit to drink. We climbed the few levels to my apartment, and then rushed to get ready for bed. Once my makeup, and clothes were off, I slipped under the covers, next to Demi.

"You okay baby?" I decided to ask, as she was still silent.

"I don't know?" She turned around to face me.

"Wanna talk about it?" I smiled at her and brushed a strand of hair away from her face. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

"It's just..." She looked away, visibly embarrassed. "Those last few drinks started tasting like 'mh, I'd gladly do some pg-rated stuff with you'." She admitted, biting her lip.

"Oh..." It took me a while to process. "Oh."

"I know, and like, I know we're not at that level yet!" She apologized. "I don't know what got into me, I swear I'm not like that!"

"Hey, stop panicking that much." I planted a soft kiss on her lips, in hopes to calm her down. "I wouldn't be against it you know? But I want you to have a clear mind, and right now you don't. So that is why I'm saying no for tonight."

She smiled at me, and nodded, visibly calmer. I brought her closer to me, so she could get some rest. It didn't take long for the both of us to start sleeping, completely exhausted by our day and night.

On the next day, we had to get ready for the Hall Of Fame Ceremony. (Author's note: I perfectly know that HOF is supposed to be before, but I seemed to have forgotten that information when I wrote the previous chapters, and when I realized, I had posted them, so it was too late to change it. Sorry!). Our outfits had been chosen by the company's stylist, but I have to admit they once again did a perfect job. I wasn't really a big "dress girl" but I could see myself wearing this one again. The atmosphere in the locker room was like nothing I had ever experienced before. Everyone was all dressed up, or preparing to be, some were already having their makeup and hair done, others were chatting in the hallways, with their ties undone. The ambiance was way lighter than yesterday, everyone had relaxed, and was just enjoying the food and drinks provided. I had lost Demi a few minutes ago, as she and I had different stylists. I have to admit that I can't wait to see her all dolled up. She's so beautiful in everything she does, but seeing her in dresses always does something to me. To be honest, I kinda hoped it would be the same for her. I really loved the way the tight but long black dress hugged my body in the right places. The open back, with a golden piece that looked like a spine, with shoulder blade, really made the muscles in my back pop. I'm not the most confident person, but right now, I really felt hot. While I was getting my makeup done, I heard footsteps coming towards me, but couldn't look that way.

"Oh my god Demi!" I heard my makeup artist breathe out. "Okay, sorry to say that, but Roxanne you'll have to wait before you see your bestie, even though she's absolutely gorgeous. But if you move, and mess up your makeup, I swear I'll kill you."

"Alright alright, I'll be good!" I smiled a little.

It still felt weird that no one knew about us, to be honest. We never really had that conversation again with Demi, especially after her friend visited. But I mean, we've been together for months now, maybe it's time to let people know? I just want the whole world to know that this amazing human being is mine.

"Aaaaand, tada, you're done!" The makeup artist smiled, handing me a mirror, so I could look at myself.

"Oh mygod, thank you Rosie, you're the absolute best!" I beamed, while looking at my reflection. The makeup was way more formal, and not as exaggerated as the one she would do for our matches. "I love this style!"

"Yes, I think it suits your face so well." She smiled and nodded. "Now if you'll excuse me, even though you guys are my favorites, I still have so much more people to doll up."

I smiled and thanked her again, before turning around to look at Demi. And oh my god did my heart skip a beat.