30- Roger Rabbit

//There you go, 10 more chapter, because I like you guys

"Is there a right way for being strong, feels like I'm doing things all wrong"

Sleeping With Sirens

The bookers arrived to us, just to make sure we were good for tonight. Mickie was there too, and the mood was really tense and stressful.

" So, as I've seen, you guys are the best at doing unplanned things." He said. "So you know what, the end of the match, just like last time, is unpredicted, do what you want."

I looked at Scott, last time the match was like that, I almost ended up with broken ribs. He gave me a reassuring smile and patted my back. The guy left, and eventually Phil left with Mickie too.

" It will be fine you know, I have your back." Scott said with a smile. "Is your friend coming to the show tonight?"

" Yes he is, and that's why I'd rather not get completely wrecked in front of him you know." I chuckled.

" Yeah, I can understand." He laughed. "But you have to know that Phil's family is here too, he'll do everything possible to win this match."

" Yeah, I guess so." I sighed. "We'll see."

" Hey, on a happier note, are you going back home for the holidays?" Scott demanded, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Wait what ?" I asked in disbelief. "We don't have shows or anything during the holidays ?"

" No, of course not!" He chuckled. "This is not prison! And especially since Christmas and New year are both on Saturdays this year, we have almost three weeks off, before coming back to training and shows."

" Oh shit, I fucking love you Scott!"

I literally jumped in his arms and wrapped my legs around his body. I was going to be able to go back for the holidays and take care of my friends, and be with my mother! When I realized what I just did, I quickly went back down and blushed.

" You miss your life back there so much ?" He asked, amused.

" It's not that, it's just that, I've always been really close to my mom, and now my friends have some personal issues that I'd like to help them with." I explained briefly. "And I can't do that through the phone. But wait, how am I going to pay for the plane ticket, I don't think I have enough with what I saved."

" You're going to get paid, depending on what happens in the ring tonight." He said, winking at me. "Just give them the best show, and the check will be great. Plus you have to get paid for your previous appearances."

We talked a little more, and soon, it was time to warm up and get dressed. We were main eventing, and I still had to let that sink in. I would debut my career main-eventing. I went to put on my gear, not forgetting the leg brace. I received a text from Ashton, saying he was seated, and a picture, that let me guess he was side ring. I also received texts from the guys, wishing me luck. I put my phone down in my bag, and went outside to search after my partner and stretch. I finally found Scott, and we helped each other stretch, before going to the entry. My heart was beating so fast, from what I saw and heard, everyone did great matches, and that only made me more nervous.

" You'll be the best." I heard someone say and massaging my shoulders. When I turned around I saw Phil smiling at me. "Were you expecting someone else?" He asked cheekily.

" Well not anyone especially, but not you to be honest." I giggled.

" Are you happy that Ashton's here?" He demanded.

"Well yeah, but now I hope not to die on the fucking ring." I laughed. "And you could have told me we didn't have shows for three weeks straight!"

" Ah, Scott told you." He blushed and scratched his neck. "Well I wanted to surprise you, since I am going to Sydney for one week too, I would have taken you, and you'd leave after the 3 weeks of course. And well I kinda bought your ticket to go."

"Are you fucking for real?" I almost screamed. "Phil why would you do this."

" To make you happy, I know you miss everyone very much."

I hugged him tightly, and I heard someone cough behind us. I directly got out of his arms, and saw Mickie.

" So now you're flirting with him when I'm here?" She snapped.

" Oh shut up, I wasn't flirting, just thanking him." I rolled my eyes.

" Yeah, yeah, and next time you'll be sucking his dick, to say thank you."

I almost threw my fist at her face, but Scott stopped me, and we were called to be on the ring, so I'll have to wait a few seconds to hurt her. Phil and Mickie went down the ramp, and Scott and I high-fived before going too. I was searching for Ashton in the crowd, and there he was, just behind my corner, first row. I winked at him, and Scott went first, sitting on the rope so i could pass. And here I am, living my dream, with Ashton next to me, and the rest of my friends and family watching me at home. I swear I couldn't be happier or prouder at the moment. I'm truly living my dream.