25- Ma Chérie

"Well I can't seem to make you smile anymore"

Palaye Royale

We arrived home about 4 hours later, and everyone was exhausted. I kinda hoped that Phil would forget about my back and would go to sleep, since I told them goodnight and went to my room. But not even 5 minutes later I heard a knock on my door.

" Yeah come in." I sighed.

I saw Phil enter the room with lotion in his hands.

"Your personal masseuse is here." He chuckled.

" Phil, you must be exhausted, go to sleep, it can wait for tomorrow." I chuckled.

" No, I want to do it, and I also want to talk to you." He admitted. "I need, erm, girl advice I guess."

I was a bit surprised by his request but accepted. We're really good friends, and I can at least do that for him. I agreed and he asked me to take my shirt off. I did, and quickly lied back down so he wouldn't see my naked upper body. My actions made him laugh, but he suddenly gasped.

" Roxy, how bad does your back hurt?" He asked angrily.

" Not that bad, there's just some places that hurt like hell, especially in my lower back." I admitted. Lying won't work against him.

"Like here?" He put his finger on my lower back, right on my spine, and I bit my lip not to cry out. " I'll kill her, I swear." He groaned.

" What's happening, I didn't see my back." I asked.

" She hit you way too hard, even though she knows you're new to this." He hissed. "I can't stand her mind anymore."

" Was that what you wanted to ask me about?" I asked.

" Yeah, actually." He admitted. " I really like the fact that she's a hard worker just like me, and she's pretty on the outside, but inside she's a fucking complete monster. She destroys everything that goes against her, or just displeases her, and I can't stand that anymore. I thought it was just a bit of jealousy and that it would pass eventually, but it never did and even actually got worse." He put his head in his hands. "Fuck I don't know what to do anymore."

" Listen, tell her just what you told me, and see if she's willing to change." I suggested. "If she is, then she's right for you, if not, dump her." I shrugged. "You're the one making it complicated, when in reality it's just as simple as that. I know that feelings aren't as easy, but you said yourself that you couldn't stand that side of her anymore"

" Yeah, I'll try and do that, thank you." He smiled. "Now let me make you feel good. "

" That sounded sexual." I chuckled.

" Kind of was the plan."

He laughed and started massaging my back softly. Oh god I missed his hands on me. They're soft and calloused at the same time, the perfect mix. I eventually fell asleep during that time, and woke up the next morning, tucked in my bed, warm and comfy. The only thing a little bit unusual was the body lying next to me. I knew it was Phil, and instantly felt uncomfortable. If I was his girlfriend still, I wouldn't want him to sleep next to another girl. I decided to wake him up, and then left the bed to get changed into running clothes. I was now getting colder and colder in Chicago, and I decided to wear a hoodie over my sports bra, but couldn't find mine. I must have left it somewhere in the living room. I got there and found Scott. I embraced him, and we had coffee together. He suddenly stopped what he was doing and made me turn around.