57- All I Want

"Playing my songs is the way I cope with life"

A Day To Remember

Scott just left to his girlfriends apartment, and was only coming back on Thursday, the next week. Here we were, with the boys, sitting on the couch, them still half dead from jetlag.

" Hey, how come we didn't see your boyfriend on Saturday ?" Calum asked.

" He was working, couldn't make it." I simply said. "He has already been hired in WWE."

" Guys, I just had a stupid idea." Michael just said. "How about tomorrow, you show us how you train Rox ?"

" Are you really sure ?" I quirked an eyebrow. "You've never been the biggest fan of physical exercise for as much as I can remember."

" That's why I said it was a stupid idea." He chuckled.

" Well, yeah, I guess we could do that, I still have to train actually." I smiled. "I'll make you suffer if that's what you want."

We all then decided to play a round of video games, like we used to do before I left. I made lunch with the help of Calum, who is surprisingly a really good cook. They asked me all sort of details about my relationship with Colby, and Michael also told me he was out to the boys as bisexual, ending up in me hugging the fuck out of him, and crying about how fucking proud of him I was.

The whole week went on too fucking quickly. We went to train, and as expected, they were all left with sore muscles the next day. Ashton though asked if he could go running with me and I said yes. We also went walking around Baltimore a little, being our usual goofy selves, forgetting about the fact that we were all about 20 years old.

" Roxanne, we also had something to ask you." Michael started. "You'll be in Tampa for 6 months right ?"

" Yeah, at least, maybe more, why ?" I questioned.

" We're going to have a show there, during the time you're in FCW." Ashton continued. "And we wanted to have you with us on stage, just like before, for that one night. You've always been the one pushing the band to go further, and thanks to you, we actually got further."

" We owe you so so much Roxanne, and we know how great you felt on stage, the same pleasure you feel now in the ring, and you deserve to feel that as much as you can." Calum continued. "You could sing with Luke, so that you don't have to much to work on and can still focus on your wrestling career."

" We really want you with us that night." Luke added and it felt great hearing that form all of them, but especially him whom I have known less than the others.

" Of course I will you idiots !" I cheered. "I'm so happy you can't even imagine!"

I hugged them all, and we went back home, since they were practically freezing outside.

As announced, Scott came back the next Thursday, and the guys left on Friday. I was more sadder than ever before watching them leave, cause I know I wouldn't be able to spend a lot of time with them like that before a long time. We packed our things with Scott over the week end, and had an appointment with our owner to check the apartment and hand him back the keys. We had decided to leave on Monday evening, so we'd be in Tampa by morning. We took turns in driving so the other could sleep. At one moment we had to make a stop because we were both too exhausted to drive. I ended up sleeping for 2 hours, before I started driving again. I drove in silence for 30 minutes before Scott awoke.

" Hello sleeping beauty." I teased.

" Shut up." He yawned. "Do you want me to take the wheel ?"

" I'm good for now, maybe in 30/45 minutes though." I said. "How was the week with your girl ?"

" Amazing." He smiled. "I think I'll marry this girl one day."

" Oh wow, that much ?" I asked.

" Yeah." He blushed. "It's maybe due to the fact that she's the first one that actually understands and doesn't shame me for my lifestyle. I just, I don't know, I really love her."

" Well, I can't wait to meet her when she comes to Tampa." I smiled.

I then told him how things went with my friends, and about the fact that they want me on stage with them. We talked for the remaining of the trip, and reached Tampa at around 10 a.m. We had 30 minutes remaining to find the apartment we had rented. Thankfully, it took us only twenty minutes to reach it, and we waited in the car for the owner, to check the place and get the keys. It was stressing me that we had to do this whole thing over internet and never could see the apartment in reality, but when we got in, all my doubts cleared. It really looked like the pictures, maybe even better. It was a small 2 bedrooms flat, way enough for just us, since we probably won't be there half of the time. We signed the papers we had to sign and got our keys. And here we are, our home for the next 6 months, at least, and maybe more. We started getting all of our stuff out of the car, and placing them in cupboards, drawers, etc... We didn't fight to chose the rooms, since they were both basically the same. We decided to shower and change, before going shopping for food, and little accessories that would be useful. We rented the flat with the furniture, hence left with only a few boxes and suitcases. We shopped for an hour or two, before going back to our place. We had the week to roam around the neighborhood, try and find our way to the FCW, and for me to get a car. I got one pretty cheap, with not much to do, making me happy. We'll still be going to training together with Scott to save gas and everything, but still.