94 - Seize The Power

"Let'em know that you're home and you're in control"

Yonaka

None of the fights I ever had were as hard as the fight to resist the urge to just kiss her, right here and right now. Without saying anything, I just motioned for her to follow me outside, away from spying ears and eyes.

"Fuck baby you're incredible." Was the only thing I could breathe out once outside. "You're so so, pretty."

"Shut up!" There was a faint blush on her cheeks, as she moved her face away.

"Don't hide." I smiled and placed my hand on her cheek briefly, to make her face me again.

"Do you think fans, or even other wrestlers can see us here?" She asked, her gaze moving from my eyes to my lips.

"I don't know love." I admitted. "But I want to kiss you so bad, I think it actually physically hurts."

She laughed a little, but it wasn't completely joyful, there was a little bit of bitterness in it.

"Do you think we can go public?" She asked, playing with her fingers.

"I mean." I hesitated, and I could hear her heart break over my silence. "If it was only me, I'd kiss the hell out of you right now, in front of everyone, hell, I'd probably do it right on the Hall Of Fame stage, just to make sure that everyone understands that I'm the lucky woman that has you in her life." She lifted her head a little, a soft smile on her lips. "But in reality, I guess we have to talk to the company first? And you have to know that it kills me."

"But you're probably right though." She admitted. "Let's try that soon, okay? I really want to be able to kiss you whenever."

I nodded and smiled at her softly, before we had to go back inside. We were met with a panicked Phil, struggling with his tie apparently.

"Oh my god, you can't do anything without me!" I rolled my eyes playfully, but still tied it. "There you go. I hope April's mind is solid, if she had to put up with you."

"Yeah, erm, speaking of that." He started. "I need your mind on something. I mean, both of you."

"Hm, we're listening." I shot a glance at Demi.

"I'm kind of thinking about ... marrying her?" He hesitated. "It's probably soon, I don't know, but I really love her and I think she's the one? No offense Roxanne, but I've never felt what I feel towards her."

"Oh, bitch, of course I'm offended!" I faked, but couldn't help the laugh. "And if you feel like you want to marry her, then by all means, pop the question! But please don't do it in public, that's the worst thing to do."

"Yeah, I agree on that one." Demi finally said. "I'd hate a public proposal, I mean, the pressure."

Phil smiled and thanked us, before leaving to greet some other people. We stayed away from the large group of people forming, but I couldn't help but notice everyone looking at Demi, making little comments, sometimes even wolf-whistling.

"And you, do you want to get married someday?" She asked me, pulling me out of my self-destructive thoughts.

"Mh? Oh, yeah, I do." I nodded. "I used to be that kind of little girls that always dreamt about her big girl wedding." I smiled. "What about you?"

"I do, I mean, I'm big on family, and traditions, and I really want to be able to have an intimist wedding someday, only with the people that mean a lot to us...." She blurted out before she could think.

"Oh, to us?" I smirked a little. "Are you about to get down on one knee for me right now?" I teased.

"Shut up!" She laughed. "Of course I've been imagining the two of us married. I fell harder for you than I ever fell in my life."

"I'm teasing you love, of course I thought about us getting married someday."

I smiled, and soon after we were called to get to our seats. The arena was filled with people, fans mostly occupying all of the bleachers, the floor being reserved for wrestlers and their significant others. I was relieved when they told me hat I'd be sat next to Demi. We posed a little for some pictures, signed some autographs, before going to our assigned seats.

"Oh fuck me, why does everyone hate me." I groaned, upon seeing the people sitting next to me.

"What's going on- oh." Demi sighed a little. "Do you want to exchange places?" She gently asked.

"Nah, I'll be good!" I reassured. "I'm not scared of him, and he's not dumb enough to make a move with a full arena. At least I don't think so."

I sat, and Demi did too, with a nod, before leaning towards me.

"Oh, and, I never told you how breathtaking you look tonight Roxanne." She whispered, her hot breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Girl, as much as I like that dress on you, if you keep talking to me that way, it's not going to last very long." I chuckled, trying to hide the redness of my cheeks.

"Oh for fuck's sake." Colby's voice interrupted us. "Do I really have to sit here?"

"Oh, please, it would be my absolute and utmost pleasure to see you fucking leaving." I sat back straight up, not looking at him.

"Suck as shame that Demi seems to like you." He spat. "I mean, she's so much better, and wow, so gorgeous at that. Too bad that you're just a nobody that will only bring her down."

I rolled my eyes, and decided to not answer him anymore, as it's probably everything he wants. He's trying to get me to make one wrong move, so he has something to hold against me. And I'll never give him the satisfaction of being able to ruin me once again.