51- Voices

"Cause I don't know myself anymore"

Motionless In White

I just got out of my match against Ariel. I won this time, to assess the Heel once again. I went back to the lockers to change, and then watch the other matches like I always do. I arrived just in time for Colby's match. Since Colby had his car, and he wasn't appearing tonight, Scott decided to stay home to rest a bit, a thing he hasn't done in months. And well, the show was just a bit more than an hour drive away from Baltimore anyways. I was literally captivated with how Seth was moving in the ring. It felt like he had gotten so much better over a few weeks. He kept doing more and more dangerous moves, until that suicide dive. I could see that he hurt his shoulder. Maybe it wasn't that bad, but I started growing nervous. When the match ended and he came backstage, I went straight to him.

" How are you Colby ?" I asked nervously.

" I'm fine, don't worry." He chuckled. "My landing just wasn't the best, and I'll probably have a good bruise, but I don't think it's anything bad, really." He hugged me with one arm. "Thanks for worrying though, you're cute." He winked and I blushed. "I'll go get changed so we can leave, alright ?"

" Yeah, I'll meet you at the door in like 10 minutes, except if you find me before that ?"

He nodded and I wandered around, casually talking with Ana on the way. We became kinda close, and she's a really great performer. We discussed our next match before I was interrupted by an arm around my shoulder.

" Hi Ana." Colby greeted casually. "You ready to go ?" He asked towards me.

" I'll let you love birds go." She winked. "See you at training Rox."

I was about to object, but she's already left. We got back to his car, and he drove us back home. I could clearly see he was in discomfort, and felt so frustrated that I couldn't do anything about it.

" Want me to massage your shoulder when we get back ?" I asked, not knowing where did this bluntness came from.

" I think it just needs a good night of sleep." He smiled. "But if it's not any better tomorrow, then I'd gladly accept. Thank you."

" It's the least I can do."

Once we were home, we tried to go to sleep, being as quiet as possible. I'd have to call the guys tomorrow, since Scott is already sleeping in the next room, I don't want to wake him up. I spent a really good night that day, and felt so good in the morning. I decided I'd go back running, since the weather is more clement than it used to be. It's now March, so it's kind of normal after all. I got dressed and went downstairs for a cup of coffee. It felt a little bit odd not going running with Phil, but oh well. Got to get used to that. I left for about an hour and went straight to shower when I got home. I got on my bed and Skyped the guys, hoping it wouldn't be too late over there. Luke's faces popped up and he smiled at me.

" They're putting their instruments back." He explained. "They'll be there in like 5 minutes."

" Alright." I grinned. "How are you doing ?"

" Pretty fucking fantastic." He exclaimed.

" Wow, did something happen ?"

" Yes something happened !" Michael literally screamed in my ear. "We're going on tour, can you believe that ?!"

"What really ?" I yelled, ecstatic.

" Yes, we're going on tour in the USA, and there's even a show in Baltimore !" Ashton said.

" That's so great, I'm so coming to see you guys!" I swear I could have cried right now. "When is it ?"

" This summer!"

We talked for 20 minutes, before they all left for their respective homes. I got back to the living room, where Scott was tying his shoes.

" Going for a run ?" I asked.

"Yep, do you want to join ?" He proposed.

" Already went, sorry." I said. "Be careful out there."

He smiled and left the apartment. I sat on the couch for a moment. I still couldn't believe it, my boys are going on tour in America, they're going to be so famous.

" What's got you all giddy like that ?" Colby's voice startled me.

" Oh, just got good news. " I simply said, joy and pride still petty evident on my face. "And you, how are you feeling ?"

" Well, if you're still willing to give me that massage, I wouldn't say no." He chuckled. "But you don't have to, if you don't want!"

" I was the one who suggested you dummy !" I laughed. "Come, sit in front of me."

I sat leg crossed on the couch and he sat on the floor, since he's way taller than me. I started massaging his shoulders, just how Ashton taught me to. He often hurt his own, and I helped him with that as well. I massaged his shoulder and upper back for a good 30 minutes, and I was interrupted by Scott coming in by the front door. Of course, right now, when Colby has his shirt off, and I have my hands on him, right, great.

"Oh well, you should have told me, I would have left longer." He joked.

" She was just helping." Colby explained. "I landed pretty nasty yesterday."

" Oh really ?" Scott asked. "I thought that huge bruise was a hickey."

" I'll kill you one day, I swear."

I got up from the couch and left to the kitchen. Dumb move, we live in an apartment, there isn't anywhere I can go. I could have stormed off to my room and slammed the door like a teenager, I guess. Scott went to shower and Colby joined me in the kitchen, his shirt still off. I wasn't minding it, he was wrestling every week with his shirt off, and I was kind of used to Scott being shirtless all the time here.

" Thank you." He smiled. "It really felt great. How did you learn that."

" My friend who's a drummer showed it to me." I explained. "He used to hurt his shoulder a lot, and so I could help him. Well, it was never half as bad as yours, but yeah."

" Thanks again."

He suddenly hugged me, and I couldn't function straight anymore. What's that feeling ? Okay, don't play dumb, it's obviously kind of a crush developing on Colby. It was predictable to be honest, he's cute, kind, and really charming. Let's just try and go with the flow on this one. I hugged him back, and felt him sigh, in what I hope is happiness.