20- Day 54

"To all my friends who'd rather get high, I'll be at ground level, watching you die"

Letlive

So that's what Scott meant when he said Phil was really concentrated when he wrestled.

" Well, I'm already warmed up, I can go against either one of you, that doesn't matter." I said.

" Know that in ROH, there can be girl on guy matches sometimes." Phil said. "And since we're bound to have a feud, we'll probably have to fight each other someday. I wanna see how you do against Scott, so I can know what to teach you."

I nodded, and Scott hopped on the ring with me. He was like 15 cm taller than me, and way larger, which was impressive in itself, but having Phil watching my every move was really stressing me out.

" Don't worry princess, you'll do good." Scott winked at me. "And I'll try not to break you."

" Really reassuring thanks." I chuckled.

We started face to face, but I quickly understood it wasn't the good way. I can't win against him, if I go face to face. I have to be quicker, and go higher. I have seen him wrestle, he his really strong, but not really fast. And I can also use the fact that I am smaller at my advantage. I started running around, giving little kicks there and there, just to make him lose his balance. I'm not going to try any submission moves, he is way too strong I wouldn't stand a chance. I got to place a hurricanrana or two, and I was pretty proud of myself. I also knew Scott wasn't going full force on me so I could adjust. Once I got him down on the mat, I tempted an elbow drop, that he dodged. I fell like shit on the mat, and tried to get up as quick as I could. If I lost speed, I was lost in all ways, and he would be able to pin me really easily. I tempted to regain speed, but it was harder than I thought. He didn't really move a lot in the first part of our match, and I was getting tired. I tried not to let it show too much. I concentrated really hard to find a strategy and finally decided to just simply get out of the ring to regain my breath a little, and just come back on it a little time after. I took 5 seconds for myself and got back on the ring. My mind was a little bit clearer, and I could go back to he match, like at the beginning. I decided to change strategy and directly attack some body parts, starting with the legs. I gave kicks after kicks on different parts of his legs, before moving on to other body parts, the arms to be exact, with more old school and technical moves. I saw that Scott was getting tired too. I gave my best to get him lying on the mat, which was not an easy task. Once he was lying, I climbed on the top ropes again; to try a knee drop this time. If I failed, I would really hurt myself, since my knee is already bad. But fortunately I landed it right, and tried to pin Scott, but he escaped. Sweat was dripping from me. And I decided to go for my finish move, the Widow Maker, which is a combination of a Trouble In Paradise and then a Black Widow. I really didn't hope for Scott to tap, but he did, and I totally fell down on the ring after that, exhausted. Once Scott got up, he offered me his hand, that I gladly took to get up myself. He also shook my hand.

" Congrats, I've never had a match like that with a rookie." He shook off some sweat from his forehead. "I'm impressed."

" Thanks a lot." I smiled widely. "Coming from a pro-wrestler, that means a lot."

" Yeah, good match." Phil said sternly. "But you tried out some moves that you don't master, and that's really dangerous, you should know it."

" Yeah, sorry." I looked down. "I thought I could do them."

" Ask me next time, before being stupid." He almost screamed.

" Phil, don't you think you're being a little hard on her ?" Scott chimed in.

" She'll never learn it any other way."

I was kind of lost right now. One of them was telling me I did good, and the other was only pointing my flaws. I really wanna learn, that's not the problem, but why did he tell me I was good back in Australia, to just spit on what I do now. Maybe he is regretting? Thinking that he should have never brought me here.

" I told you princess..." Scott said, putting his hand on my back. "He is not the same in the ring, maybe that's why he is such a great heel. But to be honest, I've never seen him mad like that. But don't worry, you're still a really good wrestler." He reassured me.

I smiled at him and sat on the bench to drink some water. Than I did some stretches and walked around the room, so I wouldn't be too sore tomorrow.

" Hey, Roxanne." Phil yelled after me. "I want to test you as a referee, come up here."

"Okay."

I climbed back into the ring and followed their match for about 10 minutes. It was really technical, and I was aware of everything, they were making extra faults to see if I would see them. After his two matches, Scott seemed totally drained. It was easy to make friends with Scott, he is a really happy person, calm but funny. He sat on the same bench I did, and I went to massage his shoulders while talking to him.

" Is that another one of your talents, darling ?" He laughed.

" And they don't stop here." I chuckled. "I make the best Carbonara ever. My mom taught me."

" Well, proof or it didn't happen." He snickered.

" You'll get your proof."

We continued exercising, and the guys showed me some of the moves I didn't get correctly before. It didn't take long, it was just like a revise, not a learning. We went back home at around 5 p.m, after we were all washed and changed. Once home, Phil was back to his normal self, and it was so fucking weird.

" Hey, I know you're supposed to make dinner tonight." He told me. "But how about we order pizza ? Your cooking is really good, don't worry, I just feel like pizza right now?" He explained

I nodded in agreement and Scott did too, so Phil called to get the pizzas. While waiting, we all sat in the living room, I on the floor, the two on the couch.

" Hey, may I ask if your tattoo on your arm means something ?" Phil asked.

" Yeah, actually the gun symbolizes the harm I have done to myself, and the roses symbolizes healthiness, recovering, and that's why they're taking over the gun, because I am feeling better now." I explained without going too much into details.

"It's really pretty." Scott complimented.

" Thank you."

They continued asking me some questions about me, my life, until the pizza was delivered.