86- Pretty Venom

"Fuckin' with my head will make my heart attack"

All Time Low

"I have to talk to you, come outside." He commanded me, grabbing my arm.

"I don't have anything to say to you Colby, leave me alone." I got cold towards him instantly, mainly because I got scared. Colby had never talked to me since we split, and him trying to get me outside was no good news. "And let me go, I don't want you to touch me."

"Did I stutter?" He said through gritted teeth. "Come outside, with me, now."

"Hey, I think she made herself clear huh?" Demi chimed in. "Leave her alone mate."

"Why the fuck do you have a guard dog now?" He snickered. "Can't take care of yourself."

"Shut the fuck up and don't disrespect her, you fucking twat." I spat. "Now whatever you want to tell me, you can say here, or kindly fuck off."

"Oh wow, feisty aren't you?" He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Okay, since you're so scared I'll talk here. Why the fuck did you let that bitch Bianca do what she did to Rebecca? She's got fucking marks all over her skin and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, I'm stopping you there." I laughed, quite nervously. "Do you think I have any responsibility over Bianca? Man, she's a grown up, she makes her own fucking decisions. Yesterday morning I wasn't even aware that I would be wrestling tonight, let alone know all of the subtleties in this match." I raised an eyebrow. "And why aren't you mad at your girl that she also went off script by ripping Bianca's hair off, multiple times at that? If you consider Bianca a bitch, Rebecca might as well be the biggest one here."

I instantly knew that I just made the worst mistake ever. His face grew red, his fist was tight, and he was fuming. I perfectly know that If I had followed him outside, he would have punched me square in the face right now. I didn't even dare break eye contact with him to look over at Demi.

"What the fuck did you say, you stupid whore?" He groaned.

"A stupid whore that you still banged, if I need to remind you." I was as sarcastic as I was terrified. I tried my best to not let any vulnerability show, but deep down inside, I just wanted to run away. "I don't care about what happened to your girl, because it simply is not my problem. We were called to participate in a tag team match, we did, and we were awesome at it. I don't care about the rest, so goodbye, have a great life, I hope I never see you again."

I shot a rapid glance at Demi, and left for the locker as quick as I could. Once out of Colby's sight, I let out the biggest sigh ever. I really thought he was going to kill me.

"Shit, I want to punch that fucker so bad." Demi said, as she got closer to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah yeah, I didn't expect that, but I'm fine." I smiled a little. "And I call dibs on a punch."

She laughed a little, and we got changed, to head back to our hotel right after. The following of the week went on like usual, we wrestled on NXT, and were preparing for Fastlane this week end. As we entered the arena, on Saturday morning, the booker we had on the phone the other day came straight to us.

"Hi girls, how are you doing?" He asked happily. "Can I see you in my office?"

We both nodded and followed him in. We sat down and he got us coffee, before setting a ton of different papers in front of us.

"Okay, so I'll make it fast." He cleared his throat, as he sat down, facing us. "We had a talk with the other bookers, and with the boss. We want to have you girls lose tonight, and I know you were supposed to get the title, and all. But this loss, could, and will lead, to a rematch, at Wrestlemania, in Tampa, in a month." He looked at us, probably evaluating our faces. "People loved your rivalry with Becky, and we want to have her intervene in your match tonight, causing a disqualification, hence not giving you the opportunity to get the title. Next week, we'll have you on Raw, demanding a rematch for the tag team titles. And I could honestly see one of you competing, later on for the Raw Women's Championship. So, what do you say? Are you willing to lose tonight, but be on Wrestlemania?"

"Is that even a question?" I blurted out. "Well, I mean, I don't want to speak for you Demi."

"Oh hell yeah!" She said with a smile. "We're going to be on Wrestlemania, of course I can bear to lose tonight."

We both signed our contracts after reading them, and headed out of the office, while thanking the booker again. As soon as we were a bit farther, I threw myself at Demi.

"Oh my god we're going to be on Wrestlemania!" I squealed. "Can you believe that?"

"Shit, yeah, I mean no." She laughed. "It's so surreal. I'm so happy."

"I'm so happy too. And especially since I'm going to be able to go up there with you." I smiled at her softly. "And we won't even have to rent anything, since I have my place in Tampa."

"Yeah, it's perfect, everything is." She kissed my forehead. "Hey, I've been wanting to ask for a while, but right now seems like a good moment. Would you go out on a date with me? To celebrate the big news? And also because I've been dying to take you out for the past months."

"Oh, wow, that much?" I teased her, but I couldn't hide the blush creeping up my cheeks. "But yes, of course I would be more than happy to go out on a date with you Demi."