24- Bedless

"So why am I the one falling apart ?"

Pierce The Veil

I woke up to numerous texts from my mother and friends, telling me they were happy for me, and that they couldn't wait to see me have my first match. To be honest, I couldn't wait either, but I was still pretty scared and nervous at the idea of fighting a real match, in front of hundreds of people. But I trust the guys to help me train some more until that. Today, Wednesday, is training time, and we have to think about the way I'll interrupt their match. I woke up at around 8 in the morning, like I usually do, and prepared coffee for everyone. I drank mine and went to shower before everyone. I was already in sports clothes, so that we could train longer. I'm also planning on going back to do aerobics, weight lifting and all, and Scott proposed to help me, which I agreed to. They both arrived at the same time, showered and ready to go. They ate a little, and I grabbed an apple, before we headed to the training center.

" So Roxanne, do you have any idea on the way you'll interrupt the match ?" Phil asked, stretching.

" Well I think that it needs to be in a way that'll allow me to stay face and you heel." I started. "I might have an idea but well, you're the talented one for all that."

" Say it, and we'll see what we can do." Phil encouraged.

" I thought that once Colt is on the mat, instead of going for a pinfall, you could go search for a chair, or any foreign object, and I would put myself between the two of you, hit you and then return the object against you." I started. "Since everyone hates you, they'll be happy, am I wrong ?"

" I think that's a great idea, but to make you seem even stronger, and me even badder, how about I hit you with the object instead of Cabana, and then you do as you said ?" Phil suggested.

" Phil I don't think she's ready to take this." Scott interrupted.

" No, that's great, we'll go with that." I said sternly. "But I have never worked with those kind of objects before, you'll have to show me."

" We'll there's nothing to learn, only the body placement so it doesn't hurt too bad." Phil laughed. "We actually really hit on those cases, even though it's not hard at all. I'll also go for the more muscular parts of your body so it won't even really hurt."

What he just told me wasn't reassuring at all. I thought it was scripted, like everything else, almost fake, but no, the hits are real. I was starting to get a little worried, but god, I was the one suggesting it in the first place, there's only myself to blame. Phil and Scott trained a little, and then I went to the machines with Scott, while Phil was going to get some pastas for everyone. We trained for a little less than an hour, and then went to eat on a bench. We chatted for an hour and a half about pretty much everything before going back to training.

Sunday arrived almost too fast for my liking. I was kind of regretting the 'plan' I suggested to Phil, and now I'm scared. What if he goes into full 'CM Punk mode' and really injures me ? I know now how he gets when it comes to wrestling. I'm not saying he'd do that on purpose, but anyways. I can't have myself stressing over that too much, I'll see soon enough how it goes. I'm actually right now stretching with Scott, and he's showing me the body parts Punk's most likely to hit.

" Get prepared for calves, arms." He showed me, touching the muscles. "He might go for the ribs, but if he does, it'll be a lighter hit. Then everything depends on the object he's using, if it's a chair or any large object, the legs and the back are the usual target, if it's a thinner object like a stick or something, I don't know, he can literally hit anywhere he wants." He looked at me and seemed worried. "But I don't think he'll put you into too much trouble. Gosh, why did you accept that idea?" His face straightened, and he looked kind of angry.