60- World Favorite

"I made a promise that I would never fuck up having you in my life"

Man Overboard

I woke up slowly, arms wrapped around me. It felt so fucking great being hugged by my boyfriend as I woke up. I tried turning around in his arms gently, so I wouldn't wake him up. I felt him stir a little in his sleep, but he didn't open his eyes. I let my arm wrap around him as well, and he hugged me tighter. I think I eventually fell back asleep, because when I opened my eyes again, Colby was awake, his hand caressing my hair gently.

" Oh, did I wake you up ?" He asked, removing his hand. "I'm sorry."

" No you didn't." I smiled. "Now put that hand back where it was."

He laughed and started fiddling with my hair again. He was smiling at me all the time, and god, he was breathtaking.

"Do you even know how beautiful you look Colby?" I asked out of the blue, a small blush creeping on my cheeks. "Heavenly beautiful."

"Just trying to catch up love." He smiled even brighter. "Wouldn't want some Barney with you right ?"

"Shut up, you're not a Barney."

I got on him and started tickling him. He wasn't the most ticklish person, but he definitely was a bit. What I hadn't thought through was the fact that he was stronger than me, and turned the situation around in a split second. He held my wrists over my head with one hand and tickled me with the other, his hand slipping under my shirt. But his tickles soon turned into caresses, and his mouth came in contact with my neck.

" Babe, no." I whined and he stopped. "I'm still sore from yesterday to be honest." I chuckled.

" Oh yeah, I should have thought about that." He laid back down next to me and pulled me on his chest. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?"

" No, not at all." I reassured him. "I just haven't had this kind of activity in a long time." I giggled.

I traced light patterns on his torso, not ever wanting to let him go ever again. My stomach was protesting but I didn't care. He was warm, and lovely and cuddly, hunger could wait a little.

" Babe, you don't have to hold me that tight." He laughed. "I"m only leaving on Sunday afternoon, we still have time together."

" I don't want you to leave." I pouted. "I missed you too much."

" Gotta be strong, as you said it's only for 3 months still." He reassured me, his hand caressing my back. "Oh, and I got you and Scott tickets for he show Saturday night."

" Really ?!" I sat up, excited. "How did you ?"

" We can have access to some tickets, since NXT shows are barely ever full." He explained. "And since you're both future superstars it wasn't all that hard."

I kissed him happily, and we finally decided to get up and go get breakfast, as we were practically starving. He slipped on sweatpants, and I just went with shorts and a tank top. I was having a good time in Florida, the temperatures being closer to the ones I had in Australia. And since the apartment was really well exposed, we had the sun heating it up. When we arrived in the living room, Scott was having breakfast.

" Hello." He smiled. "Slept well ?"

" Great, how about you?" I asked. "Not too sore from training ?"

" Oh fuck yeah I'm sore." He whined. "Are you still coming to train today ?"

" Why wouldn't I be ?" I raised an eyebrow. "Are you tagging along Colby ?"

" Yeah why not." He shrugged. "You'll both help me rehearse moves for Saturday."

" Of course!" Scott smiled. "I'll let you two have breakfast, and go shower."

I prepared coffee and we ate, before going back to my room. I'd be going straight into sports clothes, will make things quicker. As I was choosing a sports bra and some leggings, Colby hugged me from behind and kissed the back of my neck.

"Are you coming to shower with me." He said in between kisses.

" Only a shower right ?" I chuckled. "We don't have time for anything else."

" I'll be good, I promise." He said as he raised his right hand. " I love you, you know ?"

" I love you too." I kissed his lips softly. "It feels surreal you know ? We've been together for one year, and even though you left like one month after, we're as strong and in love as any other couple."

He hugged me and told me he couldn't wait for us to not be separated for as long anymore. We went to to shower, and as I undressed myself, I felt him stare intensely. What's - oh yeah, the scars. He might have not seen them yesterday, since it was pitch black. And on the ring I always wear bandages around my wrist. They're also not that noticeable on my thighs since I wear fishnets.

" Roxanne what ..." He started.

" It's all in my past Colby." I reassured him. "I was a dumb teenager, that did dumb things. I've stopped years ago, don't worry."

" Alright, I trust you." He smiled. "Do they hurt though ?"

" Well, if someone presses too hard on them or slaps the fuck out of them they might hurt yeah." I sighed, with a little laugh still. "But other than that, no, they're fully healed."

He pressed his lips to mine and we finished getting undressed before going into the shower. I turned the hot water on, hoping he wouldn't mind a bit of a hot shower, but he actually seemed pretty relaxed, good thing. He pulled me into him to hug me, his hand running on my back. He washed my hair and I washed his, so cliche, but so sweet.