part 2

12th September

they got called into the office for a meeting. When they got there they saw a girl with blonde curly hair young girl with an older woman who looked too young to be her mum though. "this is our new player Tallulah O'Sheere and she is an exceptional forward hence her being brought up from the youth teams early and this is her aunt Amanda Benezzi!" explained Jonas. Tallulah waved at the woman shyly the nerves projected all over her face. As soon as leah saw her she just thought about how young she is. Jonas explained the logistics of how she was gonna be playing and staying so far away from home. 

then he left them to it and they decided to go to the flat that was walking distance from the training ground which was useful so they went there as Tally's stuff had already been dropped off. They walked in awkward silence until Katie came out and said "so tell us about yourself, kid?". Tally looked at her not expecting to be asked anything and looked at her aunt anxiously who nodded to try and encourage the timid girl. Meanwhile, leah had been on Instagram to find the kid's profile which was surprisingly difficult but she eventually found it by finding her aunt's account which was public and looking at the following, unfortunately, it was private so she requested to follow it and waited for her to accept it. 

Tally nervously began to talk "umm no one calls me Tallulah except my mum, everyone calls me Tally and I'm 16 and doing my a levels!" she said quietly feeling her cheeks flush as she said it. Before Katie, beth or leah could answer they had arrived at the flat and they went in and they showed tally her new room. Tally looked at it not used to having her own bedroom and had always shared it with her sister or brother. Beth and katie gave tally a tour while leah talked to amanda after that it was time for amanda to be heading home. "are you sure you will be alright sweetie?" asked amanda nervously when it was time for her to leave, tally honestly didn't know if she was but nodded anyway for her sake. "remember me and auntie bekah are only a phone call away and call your siblings and me me, make sure you stay safe, try not to spiral, don't do anything too stupid and tell me if things get bad okay, oh and don't forget to take your meds and treatments every day okay baby!" she said unsure of leaving her niece with people she hardly knew. Tally was annoyed that amanda had mentioned her meds infront of others as she intended to keep that all under wraps so she said "yes amy I promise I will be fine and ill call them all of the time you know that and ill call max a lot and I know I wont forget ive been doing it myself for 4 months I think I can manage and that was with the littlies!". then she had a thought her dad had been deaf so she knew sign language which came in useful a lot when she didn't want other people to understand the conversation, she signed to Amanda "can i please now have a razor now amy come one please I have to shave or something and I don't want to wax myself I'm way too much of a wuss I promise I'm fine now I'm better please!" She Pleaded through sign language as the girls looked confused at the exchange. Amanda gave her a stern look and signed back "no you might say your better but I dont know that and I just don't want a repeat of July okay baby it was horrendous and I need to know that I'm doing everything I can to make sure it doesn't happen again so for the time being I'm going to say no it's fine kiddo the hair is barely noticeable but I have to do this I'm sorry!" She signed with an apologetic look on her face as the teen muttered bitch under her breath in Italian.Amanda looked reassured at this comment. Tally then said "are you staying in with them or is it bekah staying with them just so I know who to call so I can speak to Rosie and sera?" she asked kind of forgetting that the women were there. "no unfortunately I have to head back to America next week and your mother is still away for another week apparently remember the locks have been changed so when u come over next grab a key from someone or max because we aren't having a spare outside this time and it will be your auntie bekah there but I haven't told Braeden so don't tell him and be prepared for him to be upset yeah be there for him okay he's still a little kid, I love you baby B have fun okay!". Tally nodded and then Amanda gave her one final hug and a kiss on the forehead and left. 

Tally felt sad seeing her aunt go but more guilty that she was leaving her siblings and her family who needed her. Tally then awkwardly looked at them before looking down again at her fiddling hands. By now everyone was in the common area and the room was filled with awkwardness. "do you want any help to sort your room out?" asked Beth sensing the girl was nervous. tally shrugged not really knowing what to do but then nodded guessing she could probably use the help. They went into the room and started to unpack 1 bag at a time. First, they did clothes which beth helped her put away that were already in her suitcases and boxes in very organised neat piles while leah changed her sheets and Katie began to make dinner. They finished clothes and went onto the more personal items so lots of picture frames which she dotted around her room beth found it interesting seeing her pictures when she noticed one with the young England teammate of hers esme Morgan. 

"You know esme Morgan?" Beth asked confused. Tally stayed quiet for a second deciding how to answer before bidding and quietly saying "Yeah we were in the same junior team and school growing up and she lived in the same village as me and her parents still live there so I know her quite well!" Beth nodded understanding now a bit more but didn't want to ask any more questions about it as it seemed a touchy subject given by the amount of looking down she did. Beth saw that there was only 1 bag left but she hadn't done anything with it yet so she decided to leave it not wanting to upset the girl in any way.