part 52

Tw Ed, sh, abuse

Sunday 13th

Training was 2 hours long and was really fun. Tally really enjoyed how challenging she found it physically she loved actually having to work for the ball and sprint and tackle rather than the shit she was doing playing Sunday league back home. She didn't miss it. All the girls were very impressed with the young players skills. She had abilities years beyond her age and her technicality was incredible. Sarina was very very impressed. Sadina called leah over during the end of the session for a chat. "So tally you live with her don't you at arsenal? What's she like?" Sarina asked curiously. Leah smiled and looked at the girl and then back at sarina. "She's great I mean look at her skill her ability to hold onto the ball and her accuracy is impeccable. She's so sweet and very mature but she struggles she has some mental health issues she's on medication for some of them and certain players who know try to make sure that she doesn't forget and that shes ok but shes a kid and a kid who doesnt act like a kid, her homelife was been pretty shit shes been in and out of foster familys her family seems a bit odd but shes very close with her little siblings almost too close ive seen her with them shes basically their parent and one of them rosie shes 3 i think now she has cancer, and its bad, shes terrified shes going to loose her like she lost her older brother or her father!" leah revealed quietly ensuring no one else would here. as training was finishing sarina said "i think we should have a proper chat about this after training okay?" sarina suggested. leah nodded agreeing that it was a good idea for sarina to know what was going on with the kid, she was the manager of the national team she had to know.

leah watched proudly as tally jordan beth and lotte mucked around after training finished. she had been so impressed with the way tally had been playing today she had done so well considering how different the environment of national team was to club and she was only just getting used to that. she had however noticed the slight tear tracks when tally and beth walked to training noticing the slight offness in tally and the overly protective arm of beths wrapped around tally as if she was afraid she was going to break. had something happened?

they headed to the changing room and got changed as always tally went to the bathroom while she changed into a long sleeve plain navy blue top and shoved on a dark forest green nike hoodie not caring that it wasn't the clothes they were meant to wear beth had told her to wear what she felt comfortable in and said that if sarina asked beth would tell her why a bit and just explain that the kid needed certain things to be able to relax and function things had to be a certain way.

Tally quickly got on her england joggers and some clean socks and her beige asics and exited the bathroom cubicle. She saw beth and lotte waiting for her and from thr look on lottes face she knew something was up. She sent brth a look and she shook her head discretely saying she hadn't told her anything. Lotte came up to her and hugged her tightly. "What's going on?" She asked the woman hugging her. "Nancy said that you needed some extra love today and maybe you wanted to talk?" Lotte asked obviously concerned for the wellbeing of her young teammate. Tally looked down and avoided meeting lottes gaze. That told her everything she needed to know. "Why don't we go get some lunch and then after that ditch gym and have a chat I've already cleared it with sarina as she knows you were in the gym for a good few hours yesterday she's fine with it.

Tally nodded agreeing to her proposition. She sent beth a worried facial expression and beth shrugged and nodded her head as if to say nows your chance tell her everything. lotte hugged tally feeling the girl relax into her.

tally grabbed her bag and dumped it in the bag room only taking her waterbottle out of the bag to bring with her as always. lotte tally and beth walked down to lunch and lotte went over to nancy who was alone this time and went and sat with her once grabbing her lunch. none of the girls except a few really knew why nancy or lorraine were there with tally and that left a fair few of them feeling very confused. ella came over to lotte and nancy once beth and tally had sat down with there lunches. tally had gone for a simple peanut butter sandwhich with some fruit and veg. nancy didnt really think that was enough but she knew it had to be a gentle and slow process for her so let it be.