part 43

10th October

Wednesday

The day before had been pretty ordinary and dull so tally was expecting it to be the same. Boy was she wrong. Tally hated school it was such a waste. There was a reason she was on her like 11th school since primary. Shs couldn't stand them. She got kicked out of 3 after her brother died as her behaviour just got worse and worse. She was getting into arguments daily and was never afraid to stick up fir the kids getting bullied. She thought the kids bullying needed to be taught a lesson majorly. She was not happy about going in that day. She had had a bad morning and had had an argument with leah about her mental health and leahs hovering and had walked out of the flat to go school in the middle of the argument. Her day had only gone from bad to worse. Some idiot names George had been being a dick to her for ages. At first he was asking her out and didnt like her saying no but now je was being sexits and homophobic. She could barely come to terms with her sexuality she really didn't want anyone else to know. Especially considering the amount of pressure she was under and how her life had no privacy. But this time he went to far.

"Oi dyke, I saw you at a match against man united you were shit. I saw you and your little family if that's what you can even call it. Your sister looks like a retard and I heard your brother died sucks to be you. Did he die just to get away from you didnt see your parents there did they die too boohoo? That's what I would do font think we havent noticed your obsession with sleeves you emo!" He sneered at her. That was it she snapped. She launched herself at him as her fist collided with his face making a satisfying crunch. She heard a gasp from josh pres and jess who were there with her.

She was dragged away by the pastoral head and put into his office. "That is not acceptable behaviour we will be calling home now!" He Shouted. She looked at him and scoffed "did you hear what he said, he was homophobic and then he was just being a down right dixk!" She said angrily. How could he be that oblivious. The head was now seething "you cannot speak to me in that Manor now stay here while I phone home and tell them what happened they will not be pleased!" He said as he glared at her. "This is bullshit. And I would like point out this is my 11th school its not my first rodeo! Call her I don't care she's not my mum so what's she gonna do I don't have parents so who cares!" Shs Shouted at him as he stormed out slamming the door. Of course George was going to have no consequences. Lorry came in after that and sat with her comforting her. Shs knew that tally hadn't meant to let that happen. Jess had told her what the boy said and she want happy about it.

Leah was out at lunch with beth viv and daan when she got the phone call. "Oh for fucks sake!" She exlaimed angrily. They had been talking about tally before she got the call. She was asking the women about how they thought she was, she didn't know what to do with the girl. She didn't want to talk to her ans she was still participating in stupid things.

She got suspended. Jesus christ what was she thinking leah thought to herself. "Well I don't think the kids fine she's gone and got herself a 2 week suspension!" Leah exlaimed sarcastically. Beth immediately said "what?" And looked at her confused eith a similar expression to the 2 dutchies. Pure shock. "What happened?" Viv asked worriedly. Surely it couldn't be her fault they all thought. They loved the kid she was a little beacon of adorableness. "She got into a fight and was repeatedly punching some boy names George!" Leah said. She didn't know what to think this wasn't like the tally she knew. But she did also know that she was on her 11th school and she had been kicked out of 10 schools. But no one really explained why. She had to go and get her now. The girls just sat there in shock. "Now I've got to go and get her but can one of you come with me please?" Leah asked feeling on the verge of tears. Daan nodded and got up and held out a hand for leah. She knew she could help to talk to the girl in ways that brth and viv couldn't. She had been there when they buried her sisters they had been close ever since then