part 38

Tw sh

4th October

6am

Tally woke up and was confused. She sat up and noticed that she was in bed with jordan and leah on wither side of her. She rubbed her eyes as the events of the night before came rushing back to her. She grabbed her phone quickly and logged onto her social media. Her Instagram being so private she had no messages from random people on there but her twitter was heaving with some judgy some mean and some sympathetic comments. She quickly saw that all of the girls and ruesha had posted responses to the article. She read them and smiled they were all similar but different at the same time but they all made sure to say she denied the morning after pill accusation as lia had told them what happened and how nervous and scared she had been. She saw messages from her aunts and her family checking in and from esme. About 4 missed calls from esme. Tally felt guilty for not calling her back but at the same time she didn't want to deal with her right now. She didn't have the energy too. She made her way to the bathroom and shut the door locking it. She let out a sigh of relief as she found what she was looking for. A razor. She grabbed it debated with herself for a second. She quickly came to a conclusion. Cutting makes everything better.

4 cuts on her right arm later she stopped and washed the razor putting it back where it was. She could have sworn she heard someone talking and that meant she had to be quick. She washed of the blood and looked in the cabinets finding the first aid kit. She grabbed the butterfly stitches out of it and scissors and cut them to the right length. She put them over the cuts to make sure they wouldn't open again and quickly put the first aid kit back and flushed the toilet so if anyone was up they just thought that she was going to the toilet. She unlocked the door knowing she looked like she had been crying but that wouldn't shock any of them. She went out and sat on a chair in the kitchen. Someone came and sat next to her. She looked at her sadly. Steph put her hand on top of the young girls smaller one and smiled softly at her. She knew that talky was upset and she had every right to be. The media did a fucked up thing. "How come your up?" Tally asked quietly. "I have beth and jen in my bed!" She said slightly louder than tally but still quiet. Tally giggled slightly. "Beth is difficult to sleep with!" She agreed. Steph laughed and nodded. "How many people slept here?" Tally asked looking at steph feeling slightly nervous of facing everyone. "Beth and Katie and then Jill, viv and daan are in Jens bed, obviously you saw leah and Jordan in hirdans but did you see Katie on the floor and then in Kim's is Kim lia and caitlin the rest are on sofas or floors somewhere in here!" She said laughing slightly as she recited it.

Tally felt herself well up with tears again. She couldn't explain it it just happened. She didn't know why. Steph noticed straight away and stood up pulling up and into a hug. At first tally tensed up but she quickly relaxed into it. Steph was a good hugger. Steph sat down and pulled tally onto her lap keeping her still tightly wrapped in the hug. She felt tally begin to drift off as they sat there. About 5 minutes later tally was well snd truly asleep. steph picked the girl up slightly shocked at how light she was and carried her back to jordans room. gently she manoeuvred around katie who was sprawled out on the floor with a blanket over her. she poked jordan a bit and she opened her eyes looking annoyed at being woken up. steph put her finger on her lips telling her to keep quiet and jordan got up helping steph to put her under the sheets and cover her up. steph gently brished her hand through the girls frizzy notty hair. jordan noticed the teens tear stained cheeks. she got out of bed and grabbing stephs hand walked out to the kitchen. it was almost 7 at this point so jordan poured herself some of the coffee that steph had made before. 

"she was working herself up im guessing cos of the article. lotte said she was upset about it and it was obvious she was upset, she just started crying and i held her hugging her and i had her sat on my lap and eventually she fell asleep so i brought her into your room to go back to sleep" viv explained softly to her. jordan shook her head and sighed. "im wondering what it will be like at the match tomorrow!" jordan sighed worried about the kid. "the media is going to be out in full force!" steph said sighing sounding a bit defeated. jordan felt some arms around her neck and turned around and saw a unhappy looking jen and a worried looking lotte. "are we talking about how the media is gonna go on a frenzy for her tomorrow!" lotte said sadly. the girls nodded. "well she has something to look forward to for the match so there that, she'll have something positive to look forward too!" jen said surprising the girls. that was the 1st theyd heard of it. they all looked confused. jen chuckled. "you'll see later!" she said ambigously.