part 20

22nd september

they left at 7 the next morning, saw drea and they shared a few select words of love. Tally looked at Max sadly, knowing their relationship was dead at this point. Tally spent about 5 minutes holding braedy as he cried, not wanting her to leave again. But soon they had to go so she said goodbye to everyone and got into the car.

It wasn't a long journey, and it went smoothly, so Tally felt asleep quickly. Daan smiled, looking over at the sleeping girl. She had seen how the girl had gone through so many unimaginable losses, and yet she still persevered and tried to do what's right and was always there for her siblings. She was one of the strongest people she knew.

By the time they got back to camp, it was Thursday, and they had missed 2 training sessions. Tally felt guilty that she had meant that daan had missed them, too. She knew that it was unlikely that she was going to play in this match, but she didn't mind too much. She just wanted to get as much experience as she could. She had been getting messaged from loads of the girls since she had left, but she hadn't answered any of them just ignoring them. She couldn't deal with that right now.

They walked in, and Tally was asleep again as the car journey had been calm, so she had fallen asleep. Daan gave her the sleepy teen a piggy back in as she held the bags she had gotten out of the car. By the time they got into the hotel, they were greeted by the anxious looking team. Tally off of daan and sleepily walked over to jordan, giving her a big hug. Jordan felt safe, the safest. She couldn't explain it but she just was. She saw leah look hurt, and that made Tally feel immensely guilty. She gently detached herself from jordan and walked over to leah, looking at her guiltily. Leah shook her head, and tears came to her eyes as she pulled the girl into a massive hug. She gently lifted the girl up and hugged her, not wanting to let go. Being left in the dark when the teen she was a host mum to leaves in the middle of the night was gut-wrenching. She felt horrendous. She just didn't understand why.

"I'll tell you soon. I just can't, yet it's too difficult. I'm sorry!" She whispered to a hurt looking leah. Lean hugged the girl harder, kissing the top of her head, not wanting to let go. That was when tally decided she was going to write a letter explaining all of if, she wouldn't have to worry about saying it if she wrote it in a letter and got people to read if while she wasn't there. It was perfect.

They had training at 3, and it was 8 now, so I had to do some school work before the pre training gym session. She finished her school work quickly as it was relatively easy and started on her letter. Leah had left her to it after daan suggested just giving her space. Leah felt hurt that Daan knew what was going on and she didn't, but she also felt guilty that she wasn't there when Tally needed her that night. She never should have gone out. Tally began to write it

I'm writing this letter because I think this will always be too painful for me to ever say out loud. I'm sorry that we left, and I never responded to your messages. Alot went on in those 3 days. As you already know I have experienced a fair share of loss with ij my family. It was a really difficult time where ineeded to focus on my family so I used that as an excuse to avoid messaging you all because I didn't know what to say. When I was with daan when you went out I got a call from my twin sister. She told me that our triplet sister had died a day before the match and no one had known and I had to come back home immediatly. Bridge killed herself. She had a daughter, my niece who is not quite one. She was born the day my brother died. Bridge never forgave henny for that and hated the baby. It was the 14th time she had tried to kill herself since the loss of my brother. The funeral was the day before yesterday and was beautiful, esme travelled down and I got to see my siblings who were all their except my 3 year old little sister my aunt Amanda and my mother. My mother is god knows where ans honestly I couldn't care less she's never been a mother unless being manipukative neglectful and abusive counts as being motherly. but my sister and aunt were at the hospital because Rosie has stage 3 cancer she had to get her leg amputated and has bone cancer and leukemia. Leukemia runs in the family out of 9 siblings 3 of us have had it but we all have the gene. It has hit my family hard which is why I couldn't say it to you. I'm sorry if you were worried and I'm really sorry I left without saying goodbye or where I was . Please don't tell anyone else.
Love tally