part 17

By the time that breakfast was finished, tally had eaten a few strawberries and blueberries and a bit of yoghurt with granola. A win in leahs books. She kept one airpod in to keep her a bit more relaxed and kept holding onto jordans hand, but she participated in the conversation a bit and joined in.

Soon, it was time for the team meeting, leah, and told jonas that Tally was feeling the pressure a bit so as not to ask her questions, which technically wasn't a lie, so that was fun. They essentially just reviewed the match and looked at what they did well and what they needed to improve on. The girls had noticed that something wasn't quite right with their team baby but weren't sure what was going on.

After this was the dilemma of lunch. Did Tally want to eat no, but could she tell the girls were watching her? Yes. So she eats a small amount of a ham and cheese sandwich and some lettuce and carrots mainly picking at it. She could see leah watching her. "I'm sorry!" She said quietly so only leah jordan and beth had heard her. They had decided to stay with the girl all day and just try and focus on keeping her calm and relaxed. They were all going in the same car together as jordan was gonna get a lift back with them anyway. Leah looked at her, surprised. "Never be sorry for this!" She said quickly, wanting to encourage the girl to stop apologising for her mental health. Tally looked down and shrugged, moving some of the fruit around the plate. Beth pulled her into a hug, stroking her blonde curly hair. Tally had the most curly hair. She had naturally bright blonde tightly curled chest length hair with the under bits of her hair dyed a multitude of colours. She had her hair down, and beth gently worked her hands through the girls knotty hair. It gently soothed the nervous girl as she felt the embarrassment slowly dissipate. They separated themselves and went back to eating. Well, beth did. Tally went back to moving food around her plate, taking the occasional bite. She saw leah smile each time she ate.

When they went back to their rooms to make sure everything was packed, tally just sat there having packed the night before. Being ready stressed her out, in hee world she couldn't be late. Ever. It was just way too stressful. She would much rather be early than late. By a long shot. Leah laughed when she noticed the girl was already packed. "How were your lessons this week?" She asked, noticing the girl grimace at the mention of school. "Yeah, it's going okay. Some of them were doing next week, tho god! But everything else is funish." Tally explained. Leah laughed. "Well, im basically a maths genius, I'm training to be an accountant after all, so if u need any help, just say so!" Offered leah. Tally nodded and agreed.

By the time that had finished they were all getting ready for leaving and had dinner well all but tally, It was around 530 and the girls were piling into the coach to drive to a hotel near Chelsea training ground. Their next match was against Chelsea, and Tally felt like she was shutting herself. They were the top of the league table and had won the wsl before. Like twice. She knew it was going to be a harder and more demanding match.

She was going in the coach for about 4 hours or something. She honestly just couldn't wait at all. She and jordan were sat behind beth and leah. Tally once again had her pillow and blanket for the coach jorney, which made jordan giggle. Jordan and Tally were set up in their seats so that Tally could lie down and her feet/legs would be on jordan. The girls could all see how tired she was. The episode had been so tiring for her.

Leah beth and jordan were all quietly chatting while the kid had one airpod in listening to her sleeping playlist having a nap. Jordan covered her in the blanket and gently stroked tallys legs, trying to keep the girl sleeping as it was obvious she needed it.

She slept for about an hour before waking up with a banging headache. She groaned and sat up, rubbing her head. It was dark outside the coach now and she registered the hushed voices of the players falking, she was the only one to fall asleep and the togers had noticed and taken pictures and thought how cute it was despite the city blanket. She shifted slightly, so she was sitting relatively upright. Jordan noticed tally woke up and pulled her closer to herself. Jordan could hear tally groaning and saw her rubbing her head.