part 62

It was a massive relief to see her family even if it was just one member. It was more than enough to find out some answers, that was a job for later tho. She hugged the older woman for a good minute before breaking of smiling tearily at her and looking around to see who else was there. She saw harry, brooke, and spike all there. She was thrilled to see them. She jumped up hugging harry as tight as she could. He was a major source of relief and comfort, they had known each other for so long they just got each other so well and always knew what the other needed. He kissed her cheek as they hugged and whispered very quietly into ehr ear 'you played amazingly talls, and for that when you come home next your going to get a big reward!' he whispered lovingly to her. Tally smirked and hugged him tighter before letting go to see his siblings. That was when she noticed esme looing at her her eyebrows raised looking smug as talked to bekah.

Tally then moved on to where spike and brooke were. 'Hey spikey thanks for coming mate!' she said to the 12 year old who was best friends with ehr brother, she was sad that he couldnt come but knew it probably wasnt safe for any of them to come. Spike smiled softly at her and shrugged looking down. Despite the name he was a sensitive boy and although he tried his best to exude confidence and testosterone she had known him since he was a baby she knew all his little tells. She ruffled his hair lovingly and then looked at brooke who had a hand rested on her slightly large stomach. Tally engulfed the older girl in a hug tightly. She rested a hand on her stomach and smiled at her. 'i m gonna be a banging god mother!' she said excitedly. Brooke giggled and nodded. 'I cant wait for them to come and yes you are going to be a reat godmother that was why i picked you cos there is no one other than my brothers that i trust more!' brooke said matching her enthusiasm. Tally turned around and grinned at esme and bekah giddily as her hand stayed on one of her best friends stomach. Esme smiled softly at this sight. She knew how good tally was with kids i mean she had had alot of experience.

After talking to them for about 30 minutes lucy came over to her and dragged her away so she could meet her parents. Tally was a bit nervous, these people knew her parents, her papa, her family it kinda freaked her out, she didnt really know how to react to them. Lucy grinned at her as she excitedly held her hand making her run over to where they were. Lucy parents smiled at her and waved slightly as they immediately recognised the girl from both pictures and the funerals that they had seen her at. They also recognised the obvious similarities between the girl and her father. "Hey tally were joaquim and diane!" the man who identified himself joaquim said to her. She smiled softly at them and said 'hey' very softly back. Diane smiled at her. They did soe awkward small talk for about 5 minutes which tally actually rather enjoyed, she liked the relationship between lucy and her parents, in fact she kind of envied it and she found it very interesting to watch. Soon enough it was time for them to go and as usual tally had avoided the fans as she was only 16 she really didnt feel comfortable interacting with this many of them especially right now and jonas and sarina had agreed with her choice and had let her make the choice. Tally rushed back into the changing room grabbing her spare shirt before running back out basically vaulting over the barrier and making her way back to her little group. She smiled widely at spike before giving it to him and The bus ride back was mad, there was loads of singing everyone was so pumped up. Tally had even let leah hug her. Only for a short moment tho.

By the time they got back to the hotel tally was still riding out the high. There was a knock on just as she finished getting changed into her pyjama top which was a long sleeve navy blue top with a little pink bow on the colour as it was a kids pyjama top but very very comfy and a pair of checked long pyjama bottoms with orange and navy checks. She opened the door and saw georgia and keira there. 'Were all downstairs listening to music and chilling if you want to come join us?' georgia offered. Tally smiled and nodded and quickly grabbed her dinosaurs and wooly mammoths on and put it on. She put on her blue fluffy crocs and grabbed her phone following the girls out.