part 53

tw sh, abuse

Lotte looked at the girl hugging her tightly. "Kid what's been going on?" Sha asked. She could tell when she got to camp something was off with the girl. She just could she didn't know hoe to describe it but it was obvious. Painfully obvious. "After the hospital it just became a whole lot more real about what could happen if I accidently did that again like that, its just made it more scary but yet I still everyday wake up and feel a massive weight on my chest everything just builds up until I have to release it, like by doing that!" Tally explained softly.

Lotte sighed and brought her in for another hug. "Let's go to my room for a bit to have this chat yeah talls?" She asked feeling like they needed the extra comfort and security. Tally nodded and took ahold of lottes hand as they made their way to the lift. In the lift lotte drapped her arms over her showers and hugged her resting her head on the top of tallys. Tally liked this she felt safe and secure with her.

They walked to lottes room and lotte sat down pulling tally next to her. Tally cuddled into her resting her head on lottes chest. She listened to the calming beating of lottes heart. Lotte could feel how tense the girl was. "Sweetheart?" Lotte said softly to the girl. Tally looked up at her. "Yeah?" She said quietly. Lotte looked at her and softly said "are those new? On your arms?" Tally looked at her and then at her arms not realising that her sleeves were slightly rolled up revealing the cuts in her arms.

Tally looked away. Lotte put her hand on the girls cheek bringing her face to look at her. "Kiddo can you look at me?" Lotte asked the girl. She felt the girl begin to cry slightly. She brought the girls face up to meet her eyes. "Oh darling?" Lotte said softly. Tallys mouth quivered as she looked the woman. Lotte immediatly hugged her. "I'm sorry!" She said almost at a whisper. Lotte shook her head. "I just didnt know what to do I just really really needed a release so I did it!" She said softly to the woman. Lotte hugged the girl tightly. "Did u clean them?" Lotte asked gently. Tally nodded. "Steph did at city and sandy helped a bit!" She said to the worried older woman. "I don't they realised that they were new ones though they were just making sure the umm you know ones were okay!" Tally revealed. Lotte looked at her concerned. "Kid how long have u been doing doing this?" Tally looked at her and then looked away not being able to bare looking at her. The guilt consuming her.

"Well if u mean since the hospital I didn't really stop i just moved locations, and or like unnoticeably as possible but if u mean generally when I was like 11 I started but didn't really do much but then I got put in a foster home and it started fo happen more and then I went back home but only was there for like 2 weeks and this has repeated really since then, my brother and father were abroad and couldn't get home my mother hates me! I've been in like 15 different foster homes rhe one I was in the longest for j was only there for 5 months but that's where I met Liam and hes like my brother!" Tally said almost in a whisper as if saying it put loud made it just that bit more real.

Lotte immediately hugged her. she knew some of this. it still made her feel very upset but it didnt overly shock her. tally relaxed into her. "oh darling im so so sorry its been so difficult for you, i want nothing more for you than to be happy and not to hurt yourself but i know i cant stop that so i want to be able to be there for you in your happy moments and in your darker moments if you want me too kiddo i want you too know whenever where ever i am here for you kid we all are me, viv, beth, lia, steff, leah, cait, sands, ez, all of us darling!" lotte said. she hugged her tightly. "i know and i want to come to you when i feel like that so badly but i just cant i feel embarrassed and ashamed when i feel like this or after ive done it i know i shouldnt do it yet sometimes its the only thing that keeps me going or the only thing that gets me through the day it makes me feel like a massive dissapointment!" tally said looking at lotte meeting her eyes.