part 46

Tw sh, ed

They got off of the train and kim, who was waiting for tally to find esme looked around for the tall blonde. She spotted her quickly and nudged tally, who was also looking and pointed to her. They walked over to her and tally immediately threw herself at esme so happy to see her again. Esme laughed and caught her easily. Unbeknownst to them people had recognised them and this was quickly picked up on and put on twitter. Tally and esme went one way and kim went another as she was heading off to go somewhere to meet up with her friends.

They drove back to esmes flat that she shared with a few mancity girls. It was similar to arsenal so that the girls all lived with each other and all the flats were near each other. Esme lived with Lauren and alanna. Shs had met alanna so many times. She was the only one though. Shs had always been not around or in a new care home when esme had brought other people home. She was close with alanna now tho and that was why she came back with esme so often. They had a cute little bond. Tally was really looking forward to seeing alanna again. tally got out of the car slowly feeling slightly nervous to see Lauren again. they had barely met before only at the one game. "do they know how we know each other?" tally asked quietly as she put her backpack onto her back and esme grabbed her suitcase. "obviously lanz does but they don't know about you being henrys little sister, they just know I grew up with you in the village and henry never used the name o'sheere so there's no way for you two to be linked, oh steph knows though from when he died she was the one that I went to with lanz shes like the mum of the team shes lovely you can trust her I promise yeah kiddo!" esme reassured her. she knew how the kid was about people knowing about henry. tally nodded. it was obvious she was nervous but esme had expected this, she was like this with new people, she struggled more than she cared to admit with new people. she had always been shy and cautious, she had her upbringing to blame for that. teaching a child that they should be seen but not heard really fucks them up.

esme grabbed a hold of tallys hand as they walked inside sensing the anxiety. tally let go of esmes hand when she saw alanna waiting for them to arrive excitedly. she was practically jumping up and down when she saw tally come in. she ran over to her and swept her up in a big hug. she was so happy to see the young girl. "hey lanz!" tally said happily as she clung onto the Australian like a koala. "Hello talls!" Alanna said enthusiastically. They stayed hugging for a few more moments before tally noticed Lauren there. She knew she was going to be there but it hadn't really sunk in. She looked away quickly having made eye contact with her. She didn't want that to happen. Tallys attention quickly turned back to alanna when she started talking to her. "How are u kid, I heard about what happened!" She said softly. She knew Lauren was there so didn't use explicit words but it was obvious to esme and tally what she was on about. Esme sent her a look. A look of what are you doing. Tally looked at her. She knew she could trust her. "I'm doing better it was an accident though it wasn't meant to happen!" Tally said trying hard to keep her voice emotionless and completely neutral. Alanna brought her into another hug and kissed rhe top of her head holding her protectively. Alanna looked at esme wondering if she believed her. It was obvious esme was doubtful. Painfully obvious.

Alanna quickly changed the subject and once again had her happy disposition back. "We talked to Gareth and he said you can come watch training and hang out there as your a child and obviously you can't play because you had stitches!" Alanna said happily. Tally smiled. It had been a long time since she had watched the girls. Alanna grabbed her hand and dragged her into esmes room where shs was staying. "Look how tidy it is I helped!" Alanna said proudly. Tally laughed. Esme wasn't the most tidiest and required help alot of the time when it came to cleaning. "I'm impressed, but please can you try and make it less awkward I feel I don't know unsure of Lauren can you like introduce us properly or something?" Tally asked quietly feeling like a wuss. Alanna hugged her again. Sometimes she forgot how nervous the kid got and how sensitive she was. She knew some of what had gone on but nit enough to fully understand it. But did anyone really know everything. That was debatable. She nodded and said "of course I can kiddo I should of done it sooner I forgot how nervous you get with new people!" Sounding apologetic. Tally smiled at her appreciatively and they went back out to where Lauren and esms were now talking.