part 34

tw sh

katie and tally were in the car. "How was school?" Katie asked, looking at her briefly before looking back. tally nodded. "Yeah, it was good. The lesson was ok. Maths was a bit brutal, but in every lesson, I had a break in between, so that made it more bearable. but the head of year or something is an absolute dickhead but I made some friends. also can I go out Thursday evening please katie!" tally gushed hoping she would say yes. "that's fun you got breaks lucky we didn't get breaks in my day and I dont understand how you do maths you're a little nerd like leah, is he really that bad or what and yes as long as you can do training the next day without being dead!" Katie said. tally chuckled. "he really is he said I was a problem child essentially and had small dick energy just saying! and im a pro when it comes to drinking honestly if there was drinking olympics I would get gold and ill tell leah you said that were not nerds we are just smart you wouldn't understand!" Katie gasped pretending to be offended. tally smirked and shrugged. "I was gonna offer to drive and pick you up but now you think im stupid I might not offer!" Katie suggested. tally looked at her and dropped her jaw. "I didn't say you were stupid please drive me pretty please with a cherry on top!" tally begged. "okay as you asked so nicely ill drive you and pick you up!" Katie said laughing at the begging. tally pouted. "no take backs and I think your not stupid but intellectually challenged!" tally said laughing. katie laughed as well she had to admit that was a good one. the drive went quickly as Katie put on some music. tally and Katie had very similar music taste so it was very fun for them to be in a car together. or in words absolute carnage. they had been causing trouble up until the incident at breakfast and they were just getting their relationship back to where it was and tally was loving it. leah however had become the but of some of their jokes and was constantly having to try and stop their craziness. it was like she was looking after 2 kids not 1. she loved it really tho it was great. "I have your stuff in the back if you wanna head straight to arsenal?" Katie asked thinking it might be easier. tally nodded. she needed some time being active to be honest she wanted to burn off all those calories desperately. 

they arrived at arsenal and tally grabbed the gym bag that katie had brought for her and her school bag which katie took off her and held for her. tally looked at her and Katie just shrugged laughing "your a baby you cant carry 2 bags!" she said laughing. "ill remind you of that later on I'm sure you wont agree!" tally said cackling at her as she thought of all the ways she could use it in the future. they made their way into the changing room and she saw viv in there. naturally she went over to her and gave her a hug, Katie was already changed so left the kid and viv on their own as she knew she wasn't leaving tally all alone. "wait for me yeah?" tally asked softly. viv nodded. she had never planned on leaving her. "how was school?" viv asked. tally nodded. "yeh it was okay a bit dull but my ta is nice enough and the teachers seem ok except for the head of year who seems like an utter twat!" tally said, viv laughed. tally never failed to make her laugh. "oh and I am going out on thruday with some mates!" she said excitedly. viv laughed. "will there be drinking?" she asked laughing. she knew how much english teens loved drinking. tally looked at her and smirked. "of course!" she said shaking her head, she thought viv should have just assumed that. 

tally began to take off her shoes off and her socks which she put on the side as she would put them back on after she had taken her tights off. she rummaged through her bag and groaned when she realised. "whats wrong kid?" viv asked concerned. tally looked through the bag again and then said "Katie packed my stuff and she forgot an undershirt!" viv looked at her and put her hand on the stressing girls back. "I'm wearing my one but I know beth isn't and she wont mind you wearing hers if you want to?" viv suggested, tally looked back at her and nodded. she was so relieved. viv went and grabbed beths undershirt from her bag and handed it to tally who said "thanks!" to her. she took her tights off and her skirt so she was just in her nike pros and pulled on her arsenal shorts. "why did you have short on under your tights?" viv asked confused. "cos I didn't want anyone to see my legs cos of the cuts!" she said feeling strangely confident. viv knew about them so she figured that she could say it without having major fear. viv just nodded and didn't say anything. she had learnt to just accept what was said and not make a big deal about it. tally put her socks back on and her crocs. she took of her jumper and began to to unbutton her top. "do you want me to turn around?" viv asked knowing the girl didn't like her cuts and scars being on display. tally shook her head. viv felt safe. tally knew viv would never say anything about it ever. she made her feel comfortable. viv smiled at her softly and grabbed her hand gently and gave it a squeeze letting her know she cared.