part 18

Tw suicide, sh

Tally got the horrifying news at 11pm while she was with daan watching tv in daans bed while some of the other more legally allowed to drink teammates went out drinking after there hard day of training as it was nearing the end of their stay and they wanted to go out and see the sights a bit.

Daan had volunteered to stay with the young teen who couldn't get into the clubs well technically she could with her fake id, but she didn't exactly want them to know that. They had been cuddled up on the bed watching get even one of tally's favourite shows when the phone rang, and it was max her triplet calling. She looked at daan apologetically before pausing the show and answered the phone to a sobbing max "Maxie what happened?" asked a worried tally as she heard her siblings crying as well "max talk to me what's going on why can I hear Braeden and sera crying what's going on?" she said nervously as she sat up feeling the panic attack setting in. "its bridge she's she's dead, she killed herself" max replied through sobs as she broke the devastating news to her sister. "No, no, no, no please tell me this is a joke no we can't have lost her as well!?" she said as she went deeper into the panic attack.

Daan looked on worried not sure what do as she didn't know what was going on she tried to calm the kid down rubbing her shoulders as she held onto her free hand. "The funeral is tomorrow as she's getting it free through Papas friends, so you have to come home!" said max numbly. Then they hung up and Tally immediately broke down into Daans arms crying hysterically as she processed the news.

"My sister, she killed herself, I have to go home the funeral is tomorrow oh god my sisters dead!" she sobbed as daan tried to calm her as she stoked her hair and hugged her. Daan felt so sad for the teen "kid you only live a 30 minute car journey away from here so we are going to make sure you have packed everything you need for the next couple of days and I'm going to call coach as get us a few days off ok and I will drive you over tonight if that's what you need!" she said looking deep into the kids eyes to try and see how she was doing.

Tally just felt shocked no one had ever been this nice to her before she wasn't used to it, and she didn't know how to react. She just nodded and got up and looked around before looking back at daan unsure what to do. Daan got up and took her hand in hers and they walked a few moments down to Tally and Leah's room so she could get her stuff together. This only took about 10 minutes as the girl packs light and didn't need much as most of her stuff was at home or in her backpack already.

She hugged daan not knowing what to say and they walked out of the room and out of the hotel towards the cars. They got into daans car and Tally quietly murmured her address for daan to put in the satnav and they set off to go back to her home. It was a quiet journey as Tally tried to think of anything else and daan didn't know how to comfort the girl. They reached her home quickly as there was practically no traffic.

Daan helped tally get her bags and they walked up to the dingy house she called home. She didn't care what daan thought at this point she doubted her mum would be there so it would just be the siblings and her aunt who was around sometimes but went back and forth to America so could never fully be there for them. She walked up to the door and opened it and heard the crying of her siblings and saw the older ones minus Braedy sitting on a sofa with no mum what a shocker and their aunt Amanda or Amy as well as their honorary aunt bekah.

Still holding onto daans hand she led her into the small dark cramped living room and refused to make eye contact with her siblings or aunts. She let go of daans hand and hugged her triplet well now twin max as hard as she could as the tears began to flow again. Daan was horrified at the state they grew up in, she knew they didn't have the best childhood due to Beth - beth and daan never dated and dont like like each other, but are really close friends especially through viv- telling her some of it, but she never thought it would be that bad.