part 51

Tw sh, ed

Sunday 14th

Tally woke up and saw Lucy already up and sitting in her bed reading a book. She looked at her confused. It was 630 in the morning. She rubbed her eyes tiredly before getting up and grabbing a green top some blue stripey nike pros socks and underwear and went into the bathroom. she got changed and went to the toilet and got herself ready. she looked at her arm assessing the damage she had caused the night before. it wasnt overly bad and she was glad she hadn't gone deep the night before. she ran it underwater washing off the slight smearing of leftover blood. she put on her top and socks.

by then it was 7 so she sent a little message to nancy who she was meant to be meeting for breakfast and she had an hour long school session with lorraine from 8 to 9 and then training 930 to 1230 then lunch, then gym and then chill.

She messaged nancy to see if she was up yet and walked out of the bathroom. She saw Lucy looking at her but she avoided talking to her. Lucy looked at her and asked "where are you going?" Tally shrugged and just said "out!" Making a quick exit not really feeling like she had to wxplain herself to someone she didn't even know. Lucy looked at the girl as she left. God she had a bad attitude Lucy thought.

Tally shut the door and just took a moment and took a deep breath before heading to where lorry and nancy were staying which was just a few doors down from her. She knocked on the door and nancy opened it still ik pyjamas smiling at her. "Hey love come on in!" She said enthusiastically. tally smiled at the enthusiasm and went into the room and took a seat next to lorraine who was already dressed when she patted the bed next to her.

lucy was puzzled by the girl. at a first instance given what had happened the night before she seemed like she was very nervous around new people but this morning she just seemed to dislike her. she didnt know what to think. she knew all the arsenal girls loved her. she decided to call beth in a bit when it wasnt lile 7 in the morning. she opened the door to have a nose to see where the kid had gone and she saw her go into a room down the hall. she had no clue who was staying there. she knew where most of the girls where staying. she got up and went into keira and as lotte hadnt already arrived just walked straight in and flopped down on the bed next to keiras

"hey!" she said laughing at lucys entrance. "the new girl tally doesnt leah love her?" lucy asked. keira looked at her puzzled and nodded. "well she doesnt seem to like me very much!" lucy exlaimed slightly sadly. she wasnted the girl to like her, she had to room with her, it would be awkward otherwise. "leah and beth said shes just nervous, remember its her first ever england camp and shes playing with the seniors with some people and yes looking at you luce are practically double her age leah said she gets stressed and now you cant repeat this luce promise me but she has ocd and gets stressed about things really easily and she has a support teacher at school because she struggles so much and the support teacher has come with her as well as someone else but leah wouldnt tell me who she was! but you cant tell anyone this!" keira warned. lucy nodded understanding the girl a bit more now. and kind of feeling bad for thinking she had a bad attitude.

meanwhile tally was sat next to lorry as they were sat in a comfotable silence as nancy got changed in the bathroom. "how much school work will i have to do?" she asked. "welll not loads but you have catch up from last week and the halfterm work this week and next week aswell!" she expalined. tally nodded groaning. nancy came out and looked at her, tally knew what was coming. "look i had a bit of a moment last night but im fine and please dont tell ez or leah cos they will be so annoyed at themselves for not stopping it!" she said looking at the two women guiltily. nancy sighed and sat down next to the young girl and brought her into a hug. tally took off the top leaving her in just a sports bra. nancy took her arm in her hands and gently inspected it. she saw the multitude of new cuts ranging from about 4 days ago to that moment, she knew she now had to tell someone about it, she had to she couldnt let anything happen to the girl.