part 63

The rest of the camp went relatively smoothly, tally and sarina agreed that tally would probably not come on for the next game as it was a high intensity game and she wanted tally to watch this one and take notes. She knew tally was capable but she wanted to ease her into international playing and get her used to the style of play and not completely overwhelm her in her first camp. Tally had obliged and agreed it was a good idea. She still hadnt really spoken to leah though. Tally had been promised by beth and jordan that they would all be there for her no matter what and ues she was nervous of course she was the foster family could be awful for all she knew but it made her feel better, knowing that the girls would be there. She didnt feel quite as scared and alone as she had going to the other foster families. Tally was meant to be getting a ride home with all the arsenal girls but instead she was being picked up by her social worker and her police case worker to be driven to her new foster family and then could collect her stuff later on in the day. Tally was kind of annoyed about that but she knew she couldnt get out of it and no way would divina back down. It had been decided that lotte would wait with tally as she had come down in her own car and didnt mind getting home later.

Wednesday 20st october

Tally woke up at 5 as normal and decided to just lay in bed and scroll on tiktok for a bit because how else would she waste like 2 hours. After about an hour and a half of being fully absorbed in tiktok she got up as she needed to pee anyway so she went into the bathroom grabbing her clothes. As it was leaving day she was going for comfort over looks which wasnt different to her usual outfits haha. She grabbed a pair of green nike joggers, underwear, a blue sports bra, a long sleeve grey levis top and a navy blue fluffy lined zip up gap hoodie and changed into them in the bathroom. She did her morning routine and brushed her hair a bit gently avoiding amking her curls completely frizz up using her hair products. She folded up her pyjamas and put them in her suitcase. She was mostly packed so she had a little bit of that to do but first she had to reply to the messages she had gotten from some of the arsenal girls. Mainly viv. She was somewhat worried about the girl. The way that no one really knew what was going on. The fact she was moving out. All of it was worrying. For obvious reasons. Viv was worried the girl would spiral or something would wrong and the girls wouldnt be there in the next room over on hand if she dd something stupid.

She organised the remainder of her stuff and by 7.30 she was completely ready to go even though she had to wait until like 4 in the afternoon to actually get picked up by her social worker and a police liaison. Which she was just completely thrilled about. Again. She hoped that it was the nice younger woman instead of the vaguely misogynistic old man. She sat back down on her bed and smirked at lucy who was still very much fast asleep. She looked on her phone to see if anyone had been active on instagram or whatsapp yet cos she was very bored. She saw that millie and rachel were awake so she sent millie a quick message wondering where she was. Millie quickly replied and told her they were in their room and to come round. Tally quickly grabbed her waterbottle and shoved on her crocs and walked along the corridor and knocked on the room. Rachel opened the door and smiled at tally letting her in. tally took in the surroundings. There were clothes everywhere. Evidently they werent as organised as her. Tut tut. She sniggered at the intense mess and looked at the two 'mature' women and raised her eyebrows. 'You know im completely packed and ready and im not leaving till 4!' tally said smirking at them.

Rachel looked at her in disbelief. 'What how are you already ready?' rachel asked groaning slightly that a child was more organised than her. Tally sniggered and shrugged. 'Im organised and am just generally much better!' tally sad smirking at the panicked looking rachel. Rachel playfully glareed at the girl trying to not laugh. Millie just smirked at them both. Tally flopped down on one of the beds and looked around surveying the mess. 'How can two people generate so much mess?' she asked laughing. Millie laughed and shook her head, she had no idea how there was so much mess.