part 45

Tw sh

For the purpose of this story and my undying love for alanna Kennedy we are Just gonna pretend she has been there for like 5 yearsish

11th October

tally got up and groaned. why did they agree to get such an early train. she was getting the 8 o'clock train with kim. way to early. it was 630 when leah came in and basically dragged her out of her nice warm bed. tally grumbling began to put on her clothes. she was wearing a baggy nike hoodie over a grey long sleeve top with vans on that had been her brother. she put on some navy blue fluffy Patagonia joggers that she had stolen from esme a good few years ago and shoved her socks on. they were just as cute as the top. they had strawberries on. she had decided last minute to throw in 2 pairs of football shorts that were just plain nike womens size xs and 2 of the random training tops that she had accumulated over the years. some were her brothers some were her papis a few were hers from playing Sunday league and some were esmes old ones. she put them in as well as her light blue nike quite old phantom boots, they definitely were nowhere near as well maintained as the other girls but they had boots to spare she had 2 pairs that were both hand me downs. she had shoved them into her suitcase and then went out into the kitchen with her suitcase.

leah handed her a bowl of granola with berries in and she smiled at her appreciatively. leah ruffled her hair affectionately. "we need to leave in about 15 minutes cos were picking kim up so are you almost ready?" leah asked looking at her as she ate her breakfast. tally nodded. all she needed to do was put her laptop and chargers into her backpack with her waterbottle and pig toy. she didn't have to take any school stuff as she was having a break which she was thankful for. she couldn't stomach the thought of doing school work right now. everything about that school except about 5 people and 6 teachers made her blood boil. she wasn't ok with what had happened. she would have hit him a million times longer if she hadn't have been pulled off of him. he had said unforgivable stuff about her family and for that he deserved to bleed. no one talked shit about her family and got away with it. ever. she made sure of it. always had always will. she went into her room after putting the bowl into the sink and shoved the stuff into her backpack. she shoved her meds in there aswell. she knew how diligent esme was going to be with them. she expected it. she went back out with her backpack and put it next to her suitcase.

she grabbed her warm black north face jacket that was fluffy inside and waterproof and put it on and put on her black and silver asics. she saw beth viv and Katie come out of their respective rooms and say goodbye. when tally and beth hugged "I don't even wanna know what you two were up to last night!" tally said grimacing. beth laughed. "surprised you didn't hear us!" beth said smirking at her. tally groaned and faked throwing up. cheers beth. just lovely. viv came over to her and beth kept smirking looking between them as tally averted her eyes away from viv and looked at her feet. "what did you say?" viv said suspiciously. beth smirked while viv narrowed her eyes at beth. "I may have implied how great our night was last night!" beth said still smirking. viv was much more private about certain things than viv was. beth was very outgoing and loud which was the opposite from viv most of the time. viv smacked beth on the arm and hissed "beth one that's private two that's a child you just said that too!" beth looked at her worried she was in trouble. viv was more annoyed that beth had one again said it to the youngest person on the team. the child. she hugged tally and said "ignore her she thinks shes smarter than she is, put it this way she wont be getting any of last nights events for a while!" viv said smirking back. tally laughed and stuck her middle finger up at beth and gave viv a high five. "Oh how the mighty have fallen!" tally said smirking at the now pouting beth. she said goodbye to katie which was much smoother than saying bye to beth and viv. she gave katie a hug and promised her that she would text everyday. it was obvious that katie was still worried about the kid and she didn't even know the full extent to what happened.