part 12

15th September
Tally woke up at 7 and felt the nerves kick in immediately. She was leaving at 9 for 3 weeks away from everyone she knew. At least her first match was against Manchester City, Jonas had already told her that she wouldn't be starting but she would either go on for an injury or at halftime. The club had kept her signing under wraps so far on account of her age, she was just glad her agent was her aunt. The other players had watched videos of her playing and safe to say she was small but mighty. She was let's just say prone to a fair few yellow cards. Esme woke up quickly after her and they got up and Esme helped her to pack. "Okay, kiddo so we're doing your suitcase and your backpack plus laptop bag right?" Esme asked. Tally nodded as she began to pack her clothes into the suitcase. "Okay you going to be there for 3 weeks but obviously they will do the washing so don't overpack!" She warned. Tally again nodded feeling quite nervous. She began to systematically pack. At least that was one bonus of the OCD the extreme tidiness. She packed lots of sports bras as she didn't really have boobs like literally only just an a cup so she didn't tend to brother with real bras ever. 

She was slightly addicted to sportswear so she had a way too many matching Nike shorts and bra sets. She packed 10 pairs of her Nike pros, she had grown quite the collection over the years. She decided with some snazzy ones and a few plain ones that matched the kit colour to go under her football shorts plus her ribbed Nike bike shorts which she exclusively as pyjamas. She would have worn them under all of her shorts she couldn't risk not to. Esme looked at her confused as to why she had so many shorts packed. "what I like my Nike pros!" she said as Esme laughed at her. she laughed because she had to, otherwise she would be crying. she knew the real reason she had all the Nike pros. next tally packed all of the arsenal stuff. she then packed like 10 long sleeve tops and 5 short sleeve tops for just in case. she packed 2 pairs of jersey joggers and 4 pairs of leggings, she packed 1 pair of jeans just in case and like 8 hoodies. she packed 2 pairs of boots and some astros as well as one pair of trainers and some sliders. 

she packed her laptop and chargers into her laptop bag with her textbook and pencil case. "how's school going, better than the last ones?" Esme asked knowing her track record with schools. "well technically i only have to go when I'm not away on camp so I'm out for 3 weeks which is just so sad!!! id much rather just do it all online but apparently, I have to go!" tally huffed sounding annoyed. Esme chuckled. "just stay in school and keep your head down and you will be fine!" she encouraged. tally then moved on to other stuff, she packed her city blanket and her extra blanket, 2 spare water bottles both camelback ones. they were her favourite and had like 5 of them and her emotional support stuffed animals, she had one for each sibling to try and stop her from missing them. she put her city blanket in her backpack and sorted her meds into the bag getting the amount she needed for the morning and putting it to one side before putting the rest into the bag along with her EpiPens for her pineapple, penicillin and soy, inhalers and the first aid kit that went everywhere with her. 

she looked in the draw and looked again. "uggggh that cadela!" tally exclaimed when she remembered Leah had taken it. Esme looked at her "who's the bitch and what did they do?" asked Esme humorously. tally felt pissed, it was bad enough that Leah knew she had a shitty coping mechanism, now she had taken away her coping mechanism. how was she supposed to cope. "Leah is the cadela she took my... my... my coping mechanisms!" Esme knew what she meant straight away and the jokey mood plummeted into the ground. Esme sighed and pulled the kid into a hug. "Ohhh Bea she's trying to help you and you know for a fact I would do the exact same thing if I didn't know you would just find something else to do it with!" Comforted Esme. tally sighed knowing she was right. Esme gave her another hug before letting go and going back to packing her own bag. Esme then went to go to the bathroom quickly and tally had a epiphany, she had packed her back ups in her socks!!!!