part 32

Tuesday 31st September it's not working out as a Tuesday but imagine it is haha

Tally woke up at 5, in the fucking morning. She didn't start until school at 745 and normally it would be 830 but she had an introduction and tour thing so that was fun. That still left her with an hour until she needed to be up. A whole fucking hour. She got out of bed anyway and began to pack her bag for the day. Leah had been all pack it the night before but she knew she would be awake so ridiculously early that she didn't need to. She put in her fully charged mac book and charger, her phone charger, spare wired earphones, her pencil case and calculator, her textbooks and notebook, a water bottle and one of those squash drop things, any medication she needed plus inhaler paracetamol and some tampons better to be prepared. She still had to make her lunch but she would do that when it wasn't almost 530. It would be a bit mean to wake everyone up at 530. She next moved on her clothes. By this point, she has connected her AirPods and was listening to music. She had stolen a bunch of playlists off of Esme and they were just amazing. She went to the bathroom being careful to be quiet and washed her face and brushed her teeth

She had to wear smart clothes which she wasn't thrilled about cos it was a 6th form rather than a college. She picked out a white shirt with a black and dark grey tartan pleated skirt with some skin-coloured Nike pros under to avoid anyone seeing her thighs and a navy blue knitted sweater to go over the top. She shoved a matching blazer to-skirt blazer over the top and a pair of thin tights on with some just crew Nike socks that she folded down once on. She was lucky that she would never have to do pe at school cos she could get all the evidence she needed from doing her football at Arsenal. She knew that she would probably get told off for the length of her skirt which let's be honest was quite short but did she care? No. She put her cow slippers on as it was a bit chilly and a fleece over her blazer. She did some light makeup so mascara, some lip gloss, etc, and put in her singular stud earring that she was allowed at school that was in the shape of a bee. She shoved on her necklace which was a cross that was her nonnas who was very Catholic. She was allowed it cos it was religious even if she wasn't religious it had sentimental value and if she could get away with wearing it she would. She shoved on the rings she knew for a fact she would get told to take off but oh well. One of them had been in her family for generations and her Papi had given it to her for her 13th birthday it had the initials os on it for O'Sheere. It had only just started to fit her as it was for the 3rd born daughter as she was quite small.

Now it was 610 she no longer felt guilty for waking them up as if she had to be up if they got woken up that wasn't her problem. She made her way to the kitchen dumping her navy Adidas backpack on the sofa and grabbing her lunch box. She had made a list of stuff to put in her lunch box. First, she boiled some pasta and let it cook while she cut up the ham and tomatoes and grated the cheddar. She then added peas to the pasta so that they could cook and then drained them. She waited a bit for it to cool and while she did that she cut up her strawberries and put them with the grapes and blueberries into one for the compartments. She then combined all of the pasta stuff and put it into a bit of the lunchbox and put in a napkin and a fork. She added a leftover slice of quiche lorraine so she had options which were key to getting through an eating disorder according to her nurse nancy who she had to go and eat lunch which was probably not upsetting her as much as it should be. Next, she added an orange with some carrot sticks and a snack bar with a mini bag of animal crackers and a mini bag of crisps. salt and vinegar of course. Nancy had said to overpack food and to eat whenever she felt hungry to get her body she'd to eat again. She had pointed out she didn't do hungry and nancy laughed. She had told her to try anyway.

Soon Leah beth and Katie emerged from their rooms looking tired. "Nice outfit!" Katie said. Tally looked at her and rolled her eyes and gave her the finger whilst smiling. She was happy they had gotten back to their usual banter. "Has to be smart for school woohoo!" She said sarcastically. Katie laughed and sat down on the counter. "Is that skirt not a bit short?" Leah asked worriedly. She didn't want her to get in trouble on her first day. Tally shrugged "probably!" She replied showing how much she didn't care. "Try not to get in trouble on your first day!" Beth advised raising her eyebrows pretending to be disapproving. "Oh, I really couldn't care less!" Tally said and it showed. Like a lot. "That's not the right attitude for school tally I mean come on kid you have to try!" Leah said. She had loved school. "I've been to 11 different schools including this one since year 2. I have certain skills at getting kicked out or asked to leave as they like to call it!" Tally revealed.