part 35

thursday 2nd october

Clothes she wear to party above

the next 2 days flew past and soon enough it was thursday and she had just finished her training for the evening and had headed home. she had been getting the bus the last 2 days and it had been pretty chill. she had spent the 40 minute trip watching criminal minds and listening to music while drawing. it was a pretty chill and it was a nice enough bus, it wasn't one of those traumatic public buses it was a school bus that was pretty empty. she had never had to sit next to anyone which she appreciated but she had seen jess and josh on the bus a few times and spoke to them but they aswell as her spent their time on the bus doing school work or homework or anything like that. All the girls knew that she was going to a party and had all been teasing her about  it but she hadn't minded it didn't bother her. She enjoyed it as they were all doing it our of love not out of spite. She had walked back with katie beth jordan and leah and they had all been forcing information out of her. Of course leah had insisted on picking what she was gonna wear.

When they got in jordan and leah went to help tally pick an outfit while beth and Katie cooked dinner. We'll katie cooked and beth watched not allowed to touch anything. Dhe wasn't the best of cooks. Leah wasn't very impressed with tallys options. They were all dresses and were all too short in her opinion. But them again was she willing to accept that the kid wasn't a little kid no. She looked at the dresses and then look at tally judgily. Tally shrugged and went to look at her shoes. She picked out her nike trainers that reminded her of the northern lights and grabbed a pair of light blue Nike socks to go with them and took them over to a frowning leah. "Do you have any other options these are all quite short?" Leah asked. Tally looked at her raising her eyebrows and smirking. "No I think there fine so this blue dress with these shoes yes?" Tally asked not feeling the need for other dresses. Shs was perfectly happy with the ones shs had. Leah nodded a but skeptically. Jordan was laughing at leah alot by this point. So much that by this point she was lying down on tallys bed just laughing. "Lee you do know she's 16 right your mum showed me pictures of you when you were 16 and wore very similar length things just saying!" Jordan pointed out. Leah sighed but nodded knowing shs was right. She didn't really appreciate being laughed at tho.

Tally went into leahs room to get dressed as she didn't want to get changed infront of leah and Jordan as she was taking her bra off as she didn't need it for this dress. As per usual she pit on her skin coloured Nike pros over the thong she was wearing and pulled the dress on. Of course it was long sleeve and she actually liked it alot. She put her socks on and went back into the other room. Hordan bounced up and down happily when she saw rhe kid. Tally laughed. Leah was also laughing at jordan but came over to tally and gave her a hug and said "you look lovely sweetheart!" Tally said "thanks but lovely tjats something my nonna or abuelita would have said. And that's not a compliment lee!" Lauging. "Ooo burn!" Beth said coming into the room to see what talky was wearing. Tally sniggered and gave beth a high five and they did there hand shake they had created. "You two are trouble!" Leah said laughing at their antics. Tally and beth shrugged amd laughed. They really did enjoy causing trouble.

Katie drove her to the party which was only about 15 minutes away as it was at jesses house and she lived quite close with her dad. Once she had been at the party for a while tally had had a few drinks, 2 beers a few shots they decided to play spin the bottle. She enjoyed it it was always good fun at a party. She ended up kissing everyone there as did most people. She saw josh seemed like he enjoyed it alot. By the time they had played that everyone was substantially drunk and tally ended up going into tje bathroom with josh. They ended up snagging. Tally hadn't planned to do that. Especially at her first party. She looked at herself and sighed and when she saw the 3 deep purple marks on her neck she hit josh. "Josh seriously mate 3 come on how am I supposed to hide this?" She groaned. She had sobered up a bit but josh was takinh a bit longer. She gave him a drink if water and he seemed to snap back unto it a bit ans saw her neck and went "did I do that?" Groggily. Tally laughed and nodded. She looked at it in the mirror and grimaced she was not gonna be able to hide that. She and josh headed back out and saw jess smirking at her. "Score!" She said laughing. Tally shrugged and grabbed tje drink jess offered to her.