Mayor Bellweather

SHOUT OUTS TO FANS OF THE MOVIE ZOOTOPIA!

After the whole dance night, Scourge and Fiona desperately wanted to join our mafia squad and we accepted their request.

 They're now part of the team with new mafia outfits and code names which are Anti Blur and Lady Fatale. 

 During our nice break, I get a notification from our unknown client saying that we have a mission to go to Zootopia and help out a bunny cop with her mission.

"WE GOT ONE!" I yelled and immediately pressed the alarm button.

Everyone flinched as they heard the alarm. 

 Sonic ran to the kitchen where everyone was and he knew that we got another mission from our client.

"IT'S A CALL!" Sonic yelled.

Everyone ran to the closet where they have a secret door and also went down the metal slide that leads to the underground headquarters. 

 As they made their way to headquarters, they saw me activating the portal that led to Zootopia.

"Hey Y/N, what's up?" Sonic asked.

"Hey guys, I was about to activate this portal 'cause we just received a message from our client." I responded.

"What did our client say, baby girl?" Scourge asked.

"He said that we have to go to Zootopia and help out the bunny cop with her assignment," I responded.

"Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Silver yelled out.

We ran into the portal and landed in the little alley between the gas station and the beauty salon.

 I peeked to see something going on and I saw the bunny, Judy chasing the weasel.

"Officer Hopps, I am in pursuit! Woot-woot!" Judy exclaimed.

"Guys, transform now!" I yelled.

"Y/N, what's going on?!" Silver yelled.

"Judy is in pursuit and she's afterring the thief!" I responded.

"Alright, ready guys?!" Silver said.

"READY!!!" We all said.

We put our hands on our tattoos and saw the glowing light increase its brightness.

"MAFIAS TRANSFORM!" We all said.

The red and black magic started swarming around me. 

 The black magic changes my shirt into a black crop top and a black leather jacket.

 The red magic changes my pants to red shorts with killer designs. 

 I put my hands on my head and sprouted out some cat ears.

 I traced the magic around my body to make some skull tattoos and cat tattoos.

"KITTY!" I said as I made a cat sitting pose.

The red, blue, and yellow magic started swarming around Team Sonic. 

 The blue magic gave Sonic, his leather jacket, a piercing on his left ear, his sunglasses, and his gun.

 He also traced the magic around his body to make some tattoos that assembled himself. 

 The yellow magic gave Tails, his leather jacket, piercings on both of his ears, a new hairdo, his gun and sword.