QUEEN NARISSA

Based on the 2007 movie, ENCHANTED.  But I'm gonna make another one for DISENCHANTED SOON!

After the whole celebration, we went to our bedrooms to sleep for the night and for me, I went to sleep with Silver and Blaze like every night. 

 The next morning, Silver and Blaze woke up and started smiling as they saw me sleeping like a baby.

 Blaze kissed me on the forehead before she and Silver went off to the living room where the others were.

"Morning guys, why are you up so early?" Silver asked.

"Well, Jet and his team came back from Babylon Garden and they wanted to have some time together with Y/N." Sonic responded.

"Hold up, is Jet the green hawk? The one who named himself the fastest thing alive?" Silver said.

"(Inhales) Yes, he's my rival in the Grand Prix for hoverboarding, but he and his team got along with Y/N very well." Sonic stated.

I woke up due to the chattering. I checked the alarm clock and it was almost noon. I got out of bed and started walking to the living room.

"Morning Y/N, how was your sleep?" Silver greeted.

"Morning, I slept okay. I'm gonna go to the park to walk around, I'll be back before lunch." I said.

"Ok, Y/N. Be careful, ok?" Blaze said.

"Ok, mama. I will." I responded.

I walked out of the townhouse and started walking to the skateboard park. 

 One thing that they didn't know is that I packed up a skateboard in my little bag. 

 I took out my skateboard and started going on the ramp while doing some tricks that I know. 

 Jet and his crew came to the skateboard park for some fun, but they saw me doing some ordinary tricks.

 I was so lost doing my tricks, until I heard someone yelling my name. 

 When I heard someone calling my name, I quickly got off the skateboard, but I rolled on the ramp.

"Ow! That's gotta leave a bruise." I said as I rubbed the side of my head.

"Y/N, are you alright?" Jet said, concerned.

I turned around and saw Jet and his friends running towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I've been through the worst," I responded as I got up from the ground.

Jet was about to say something until we heard my phone ringing from my pocket. I reached out for my phone and it was Silver who was calling me.

"Hello," I said.

"Y/N, come back home. We have to go to Andelasia to protect some woman named Giselle," Silver said.

"Ok, I'll be right there." I responded.

"Ok, love you." Silver said.

"Love you too, Papa." I replied as I hung up the call.

"Wanna join us on this mission?" I said to Jet.

"Sure, why not? We really need to have our little Uncles-Aunt- Niece quality time together," Jet replied.

We ran back to the townhouse and went straight to our Headquarters where the others were.

"Papa, I'm here!" I yelled.

"Come on, we gotta hurry!" Silver said, as he ran to the portal.

I grabbed onto Jet's hand and we ran straight to the portal where it leads us to Andelasia.