Mecha-Sally

"It's me, Sonic! YOUR DREAM GIRL!" The unknown voice said as she revealed herself to us.

"SALLY?!" We all exclaimed.

"It can't be," Sonic said.

"Oh, but it is my precious one. Before I was a creepy bride, but your handsomeness has transformed me into a beautiful princess!" Sally said, crazily.

We were shocked by her appearance and that she looks like a killing machine.

"Holy crap, Sally. What have you done to yourself," Amy said in shock.

"Done? Why, I've become what he wanted. I've become what he wants. What he desires," Sally responded.

"What I desire?" Sonic said.

"Guys, I don't think she's over Sonic yet. Someone turned her into a robot and upgraded her yandere level to extreme," Tails stated.

"You did this for Sonic?" Silver asked.

"You're so funny. Of course it's for him! Everything is for him! He's the air I breathe and now he can love me too," Sally responded.

"It hurt so much and took everything I had, but I'm better now. I'm perfect! His perfect girl!" She added.

"Oh my GOD!" Jet exclaimed.

"I feel sick. I never wanted this. You look, you look crazy, Sally!" Sonic exclaimed.

"CRAZY?! (laughs crazily)," Sally exclaimed.

Hearing her laugh makes my skin crawl. Tails, Cream, Charmy, and Saffron hugged each other close as they heard Sally's crazy laugh.

"No, no, no! I'm better now. I'm a princess. I'm finally beautiful. You need to love me now!" Sally said, crazily.

"Sally, you need help! Not just help, but extreme mental help!" I said.

"You need to love me now!" Sally growled as she gripped onto Sonic's arm.

"OW! Let go of me! Sally, please!" Sonic pleaded.

"Stop fighting me! This is all for you, Sonic. She twisted me and hurt me and would've broken me. It was all so that we can be together!" Sally said, crazily.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sonic yelled.

Sally pulled her hand away as she heard Sonic's yelling.

"Honey, are you ok?" Amy asked, worried as she came to Sonic's aid.

"You're a frickin monster, Sally!" Sonic yelled in pain.

"Don't say that...... Please my darling," Sally said as she reached her hand towards Sonic.

"I'm not your darling. I like you as a friend, Sally. We're not even together and I don't want anything to do with you. Get this through your twisted head, you and I are never ever going to be together!" Sonic said in tears of anger.

What Sonic said completely shut Sally up.

"Never be togeth....... But I....... I've done everything. I tried," Sally said in tears as she fell on her knees.

As I was about to walk away to grab the med-kit, Sally started yelling, thinking that I'm Sonic.

"NO! DON'T LEAVE! YOU CAN'T GO," She yelled in despair.

She took out her sword from her pocket.

"YOU NEED TO..........STAY WITH YOUR DREAM GIRL!" Sally yelled as she was about to swing her sword at me.

"BABY! LOOKOUT!" Blaze exclaimed.

"PUPPY! BEHIND YOU!" Tikal exclaimed.

I turned around and immediately moved away from the sword range before she even started swinging.