Telly Hardwire

The day after the whole singing extravaganza, me, Charmy, and the ninjas were playing some video games while others were busy doing some other stuff. 

 We were about to play a different game until we got an SOS from Malibu, Cailfornia and guess who lives in Malibu, Clover, Sam, and Alex.

"Guys, we got an SOS coming from California!" Scourge yelled.

"Well, let's head to the portal room," Jay announced.

We were about to walk towards the room until the ground started shaking recklessly.

"Cole, are your powers being a little rocky at the moment?" Jay asked.

"No, it's not my power to do it," Cole replied.

"Earthquake!" Charmy exclaimed.

"Not just any earthquake, a WOOHP quake!" Silver exclaimed.

"Silver, how can you tell if it's a WOOHP quake?!" Blaze asked.

"The lid from the trash can is open. Earthquakes don't let trash cans open," Silver responded.

The trashcan sucked all of us inside and we all went down on the big, long slide. 

 Some of us are cheering like it's fun while some are screaming in fear.

"Too soon to say it," I asked while clinging on to Lloyd.

"To say what," Lloyd asked.

"Oh Boy! HOLD ON TO SOMEONE!" I yelled as I noticed a big drop.

We all fell down into a big drop and Lloyd wrapped his arms around me like there's no tomorrow. 

 Meanwhile at WOOHP HQ, Clover, Sam, and Alex were having a meeting with Jerry about their mission.

"We have another mission, Jerry?" Sam asked.

"Yes, but I'm sending our new friends to help you three," Jerry replied.

"Really, who?" Alex asked.

"Well, they're coming in right now," Jerry replied as he heard all of us screaming.

We all fell to the ground of WOOHP Headquarters and the girls were shocked and happy to see us.

"Y/n, you and your family are here! What a surprise," Clover exclaimed.

I let out a meow and immediately covered my mouth as everyone heard it.

"Y/n, did you just meow?" Blaze asked, concerned.

"Yeah," I replied, scared.

As we all got up from the ground, I let out a sneeze due to the dust from the slide and suddenly a tail came out from my butt! 

 The girls noticed that I have back quills and a cat's tail, so they don't even know what the heck is happening to me.

"Y/n, what's happening to you?" Alex exclaimed.

"I'm slowly turning into a full on hedgecat!" I replied in fear.

"A hedgecat?" Clover asked.

"A hybrid of cat and a hedgehog," Gadget stated.

"Other than that, what's the juice, Jerry?" Sonic asked.

"WOOHP sends us a pic of a very strange frequency coming somewhere around Mali U campus," Jerry responded.

"What kind of frequency?" Sam asked.

"I'm not certain. But because it's using brain-wave technology, I've never seen before, I'd like you all to investigate the double," Jerry replied.