Grand Gala Crisis

The next morning, me and Lloyd were having a good sleep in our embrace until Blaze knocked on the door.

"Y/n? Lloyd," Blaze said while knocking on the door.

"Huh," I said.

"Y/n? Lloyd," Blaze asked.

"Yeah," Lloyd said as he and I sat up, tiredly.

"Sorry to wake you guys," Blaze said.

"No, no, no. You didn't. We've been up for hours," I said.

We fell back asleep and Lloyd started to snore until we startled ourselves awake.

"Who is it," Lloyd asked.

"It's just me, guys. The gates will be open soon. Time to get ready," Blaze said.

"Of course! Ready for what?" Lloyd asked.

"The Super Grand Dance Off Gala," Blaze said.

I opened my eyes to see our dance outfits in front of my closet and realized that today is actually the day.

"It's Dance Off Gala Night," I said, excitedly.

Lloyd and I got out of bed and started putting on our dancewear, then ran out of the bedroom.

"It's Dance Off Gala Night!" I exclaimed as I grabbed Blaze's hand and started spinning around.

"T. I didn't know they did that anymore. Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?" I sang as I started running through the halls.

"For years, I've roamed these empty halls. Why have a ballroom with no balls? Finally, they're opening up the gates," Lloyd sang as he slid down the rail of the stairs.

"There'll be actual, real live people. It'll be totally strange," Amy sang.

"But wow, we're so ready for this change," Sonic and Amy sang.

"'Cause for the first time in forever. There'll be music, there'll be light," Cream sang.

"For the first time in forever. We'll be dancing through the night," Tails sang.

"Don't know if I'm elated or gassy. But I'm somewhere in that zone," Khan and Jewel sang.

"'Cause for the first time in forever, I won't be alone." Khan sang.

"I can't wait to meet everyone," Marine said.

"What about our pony friends from Equestria," Ray asked as the bird squawked.

"Tonight, imagine me, gown and all. Fetchingly draped against the wall. The picture of sophisticated grace," Shadow sang as he put himself with the picture of his wife.

"Ooh, I suddenly see him standing there. A beautiful stranger, tall and fair. I wanna stuff some chocolate in my face," Rouge sang as she started eating chocolates.

"But then we laugh and talk all evening," Nya sang.

"Which is totally bizarre. Nothing like the life I've led so far," Jay and Nya sang in unison.

"For the first time in forever. There'll be magic, there'll be fun." Pixel and Zane sang in unison.

"For the first time in forever, I could be noticed by someone," Kai sang.

"And I know it is totally crazy. To dream I'd find romance," Cole and I sang.

"But for the first time in forever," Cole and Kai sang.