Shredder

The day after that lame battle with Baxter, I woke from a good sleep and noticed a red bridesmaid dress on the cupboard.

"Did Auntie Honey stay up all night making dresses?" I thought.

I walked to Honey's room and she was sleeping on her desk with the numerous red bridesmaid dresses and her red wedding dress.

 I carried her to her bed and I just laid down next to her as I crawled onto her bed.

 A few hours later, Honey woke up from her sleep and saw me cuddling her around her waist. 

She had a big smile on her face and started giving me kisses on my cheeks. 

 When she was about to get out of bed, I gripped onto her body not letting her go.

"Please stay," I said, sleepily.

"Alright, little fashionista." Honey said as she went back to sleep.

A few minutes later, I slowly crawled out of bed and grabbed the dresses to the dojo where the rest of the others were. 

 The turtles prepared the chairs, flowers, music, and the guest list for whoever we're inviting.

"Hey guys, Auntie Honey made these bridesmaid dresses last night." I said.

"Ok, but where is she?" Manic asked.

"She's at the apartment, sleeping." I responded.

"Alright, tell her to get ready because we have to prepare the stuff for the wedding." Leo said.

"Ok, I'll be right back with the bride." I responded.

I went back to Jet's apartment and walked inside of the guest room where Honey was sleeping in. 

 I shook her body to wake her up and immediately told her to get herself in a wedding dress, and walk to the dojo.

 As she got herself dolled up, we walked back to the dojo and I handed her the bouquet of flowers. 

 I started up the music as I got out of the curtains and Honey came out in her wedding dress. 

 We were in awe by how beautiful she was and Manic was in tears that his beautiful fiance came out.