Thunderbolt the chinchilla

Sonic and Amy went out for a walk just to get their minds off of things.

"Man, yesterday was fun until that child killer showed up." Sonic stated.

"You're telling me. Did you have a good sleep last night?" Amy questioned.

"Yeah, why did you ask that?" Sonic replied.

"Well, Y/N woke up with bags under her eyes and I'm thinking that she has trouble sleeping." Amy stated.

"Oh boy, do you think we should go back to see if she's ok?" Sonic asked, worried.

"Uhhh... Yeah, let's go." Amy replied.

I haven't had a good sleep since yesterday and I decided to take some sleeping pills to help me sleep. 

 Suddenly my vision started to get blurry and I started slapping my face to wake myself up.

 Scourge came to the kitchen where I'm at and was shocked as I was about to collapse on the cold floor.

"Sweetie!" Scourge exclaimed.

He immediately ran to me and noticed the bags under my eyes. 

 He placed me on the couch and kneeled next to me until he heard the sound of the door opening. 

 As he turned to where the door was opening, he saw Sonic and Amy coming inside.

"Yo! Blue! Amy! Over here!" Scourge yelled.

Sonic and Amy ran to the living room where Scourge was and were shocked as they saw me sleeping on the couch.

"She was about to collapse and good news that I reacted right away!" Scourge exclaimed.

"I was right! She's having problems sleeping," Amy said.

I woke up with tired eyes and Sonic, Amy, and Scourge looked at me worried.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You almost fainted! What happened to you?" Scourge asked.

"I was trying to get the sleeping pills from the microwave and I tried to (yawn) (yawn) slap myself to wake up," I replied, tiredly.

"Little Blur, I think you might have insomnia and it's where a person who has a problem with sleeping," Sonic stated.

"Why do I feel like I'm the only one who got it?" I asked.

"Listen, you're not the only one who got insomnia. We get it too because we are always saving the world and stuff. It's completely normal," Amy stated as she held my hand.

"Did something happen last night that kept you awake?" Sonic asked, curious.

"Well, I've been having visions about something's going to happen. (yawn) Oh my god. Um, those visions saying a villain has an infatuation with Eggman and she's coming to get (yawn) (yawn) revenge on the person who killed him," I responded, tiredly.

"Oh boy, looks we're in for another target. But I need to see the pills that Y/N was trying to take," Sonic stated.

Sonic went over to the microwave where the medicines are and noticed that there are no sleeping pills. 

 Scourge gestured to him to grab the bottle that I was trying to take and walked back to the couch.

"Little Blur, is this the bottle that you're trying to grab?" Sonic asked.

"Yeah, (yawn) (yawn) that one." I replied, tiredly.

Scourge looked at the bottle that Sonic had in his hand and was shocked at the description.