Sunset Shimmer

The night after the big success of the grand dance off gala, we're sleeping throughout the afternoon until Sonic heard the door opening and felt 4 hooves on his and Amy's body. 

 Sonic wakes up and sees Pinkie jumping on the bed.

"Pinkie, what are you doing in the bedroom?" Sonic asked, tiredly.

"Sonic, Twilight's crown has been stolen by Sunset Shimmer and she went inside of a magic mirror!" Pinkie exclaimed.

"WHAT?!" Sonic and Amy yelled in unison.

Amy ran to the living room and activated the emergency system, causing all of us to wake up. 

 As we all came out from the bedrooms, Amy told us everything about what's happening and we all ran to Equestria to talk with the other ponies.

"Twilight, what happened?" Shadow asked, worried.

"Sunset Shimmer was stealing my crown and now she went inside of the mirror to go after it," Twilight replied.

"We might have to go inside of that mirror to retrieve it," Tails suggested.

"Just remember, this is not just a mirror. It's a magical portal that leads us to a different dimension," Zane stated.

"Alright, let's go in!" I said.

Me, Twilight, Spike, and the others except for the other ponies ran inside of the mirror and everything turned black.

"Uh Guys," Spike said.

"Spike! You're not supposed to..." Twilight said as she opened her eyes.

"Hold up. Spike, are you a dog?!" She said as she saw Spike in his dog form.

"I think so. But I have no idea what you are!" Spike said.

Twilight looked at her hooves, but it turned into human hands and started screaming.

We all woke up to Twilight's screaming and I noticed that my paws are now human hands. 

 I realized that I'm not a hedgecat any more and fully now back into my human form.

 I turned over to the others and they all turned into humans.

"Everyone, if I were you, I would probably look at my hands," I stated.

Sonic and the others looked at their hands and were shocked big time that they're now humans just like me. 

 Twilight still freaking out that she has hands, feet, and everything.

"Twilight, you gotta pull yourself together," Amy said.

"What does the rest of me look like?" Twilight asked in fear.

"You're still you, but your muzzle is really small," Scourge said.

"My muzzle," Twilight said as she touched her nose.

She was panicking again until Shadow covered her mouth to calm her down and we noticed that we're in front of a high school. 

 We went inside of the school and it had a bunch of students going around the classrooms and lockers.

"This brings us back to our high school years," Sonia said.

"Yeah, way before my disappearance," I said.

As we walked further to the hallway, we heard a familiar voice coming from the corner and saw a female bully cornering Fluttershy in the corner.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I-I just found it, and-and I thought I should give it to her. I didn't know you had dropped it." Fluttershy said.