Hawkmoth and Mayura

We got back into our townhouse and started unpacking all of our stuff. 

 That battle with that computer virus really got me and I felt like I failed as a leader that I nearly got my whole team computerized. 

 I was in my room and felt like I wanted to cry out, but I couldn't because I tried to be strong for my family until Whisper knocked on the door.

"Y/n, are you alright, kid?" Whisper asked.

"Auntie Wisp, do you think that I'm a good leader?" I asked.

"Yes, you are. Why do you ask that?" Whisper asked.

"Because I nearly got the family computerized. If I hadn't thought fast, Clover and the others wouldn't get infected. I feel like I failed as a leader," I replied.

Whisper puts her hands on my shoulders to make me look at her.

"You did not fail as a leader. Don't think that you're a bad leader. You brought this family together and became the most badass mafia team of all. You're the best leader that we could ever have," Whisper stated.

"Thanks, Auntie Wisp." I said.

"Anytime, kid," Whisper said.

Mighty called all of us for a family meeting and we all should travel to Paris to get our minds off our last mission. 

 We all packed our bags and weapons, just in case we had to beat up some villains, and headed off into the portal. 

 As we made it to Paris, we saw a lot of people panicking over the red butterflies until we saw a bunch of villains surrounding the eiffel tower.

"So much for our vacation," Wave said.

"And our wedding reception as well," Mighty said.

"Don't worry, guys. I know something even better," I said.

"Really, what is it?" Sonia asked.

"Everyone, huddles up." I commanded.

A few seconds later, Ladybug, Cat Noir, Carapace, Rena Rouge, and Queen Bee started battling against the scarlet team while me and the others were hiding in plain sight. 

 I looked up in the skies and I got an idea to stop this.

"Guys, we have to get the akuma out of that news reporter." I said.

"How are we going to do that," Marine asked.

"The two of us would get the akuma out of that news reporter while all of us start revealing all of our mafia selves," I suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Honey said.

"Alright, let's do this thing!" Knuckles said.

I came out from my hiding spot and Princess Fragrance spotted me.

 She was about to approach me with her perfume until I took off my robe to reveal my mafia form.

"Guys, look!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"I love her outfit, it's so tight." Queen Bee commented.

"Is it me or that girl looks like a minor," Carapace said.

"You're right, she does look like a minor," Rena Rouge said.

"Well, she better do something quick," Cat Noir said.

As Princess Fragrance and Dark Cupid started approaching me, I immediately started yelling out loud.

"MAFIAS VS AKUMAS!" I yelled.