Fleetway Sonic

We got back from our mission in New York and went back to our normal activities. 

 I went back outside to do some more skateboarding and Jet decided to come with me, so that he could teach me some new tricks.

 After a lot of skateboarding, we went back to the townhouse and I went to my room to take a nap from all the fun. 

 Wave came to my room and noticed that I was sleeping like a baby.

 She crouched down next to me and started violently shaking me, causing me to wake up.

"Shh, It's just me, little one." Wave said.

"What time is it?" I asked as I got out of bed.

"Time to get dressed. We're gonna have our little girls' day just you and me. How does that sound," Wave responded as she opened my closet.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Shopping 'cause we're gonna get you some new clothes." Wave said as she looked at my pink dresses in the closet.

We walked to Jet's bedroom and Wave started looking for her purse.

"Your Uncle Jet said this is only for emergencies," Wave said.

"This is definitely an emergency," Wave added as she took out her card.

We walked out of the townhouse and went straight to the mall that is by Conch Shell Beach. 

We got inside of the mall and Wave took me to Forever 21 to search for some clothes that I like.

 While we're looking over some dresses and shirts, Wave found a two-piece dress with blue and white stripes. 

 She took me to the fitting room and helped to put the outfit on me

"Y/N, what do you think?" Wave asked.

"Auntie Wave, I look great in this!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, you can wear that in the summer and now, we have to find some other clothes just in case there's something you like." Wave stated.

"  Wave stated