Robian Rescue

The next morning, me and the others woke up from a good sleep and started doing our normal morning routines. 

 I was busy making tea for my future mom and dad in law until a guard came inside of the dining room.

"Your majesty, we have a visitor in the throne room." The guard said.

We all rushed to the throne room and saw puppy mobian on the ground, looking at us with hope and relief.

"I'm Ben Muttski," Ben said as he introduced himself.

"My fiance and the other robians are in grave danger. The sand blasters kidnapped them and planned to smelt them for their metal. I have 47 rings and a ring card. If you could give me a room, I swear I'll pay you guys back." Ben said.

We looked at Ben like he's very serious and he started taking out his rings from his pockets until Sonic walked to him and held his hands.

"Ben, we'll be honored really. We'll take care of you," Sonic said.

"Thank you," Ben said as he shed a tear.

"Guards, take Ben to his room." Amy commanded.

Ben looked at us like we're willing to help him, but I'm curious about his fiance. 

 After I finished making tea, me, Lloyd, Sonic, and Tails walked over to Ben's room to ask him about his fiance.

"Ben," I said as I knocked on the door.

"Oh, uhh coming," Ben replied as he was finishing unpacking his stuff.

Ben opened the door and we all went inside of the room to talk with him.

"Ben, we need to talk." Sonic said.

"Why are you here? Who is your fiance? Who are the sand blasters?" I asked.

"I'm here because I need your help to save the robians and my fiance from the sand blasters," Ben replied.

"Who's your fiance," Lloyd asked.

"Matilda the Armadillo," Ben replied.

Mighty ran into Ben's room when he heard the name, Matilda and I don't know if he knows her or something.

"Mighty, do you know anyone with the name, Matilda?" Tails asked.

"Yes, she's my sister." Mighty replied.

"WHAT?!" We exclaimed.

"I didn't know my fiance had a brother," Ben exclaimed.

"Never mind that, who are the sand blasters?" I asked.

"They're the most villainous group of 'freedom fighters' who were fighting against Eggman's forces until they decided to take revenge on Sonic and the others for escaping their town a few years ago. They're the only group of freedom fighters who use firearms and other weapons," Ben replied.

"Do you know every member from those guys?" Mighty asked.

"Jack Rabbit, Avery Bear, Shift E. Wolf, Jolt Roadrunner, and Tex Lizard," Ben replied.

"Tails, call everyone to the conference room for a family meeting. We got some targets to kill," Sonic informed.

A few minutes later, we're all in the conference room for a family meeting and waiting for some of us to start talking.

"Ok. Everyone, we're all here because we got ourselves a rescue mission," I informed.

"Why a rescue mission out of a sudden," Pixal asked.