Annie Wilkes

After the night of the wedding, we couldn't stop thinking about it. We went to sleep after the whole reception. The next morning, Sonia and Manic woke me up by tickling me on my stomach.

"What time is it?" I said, tiredly.

"Come on, the rest of the others are at the beach right now!" Sonia stated.

"Yeah! Come on rockstar, we gotta get ya ready!" Manic exclaimed as he looked into my drawers for my swimwear.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering if Sonia, Manic, and their partners are part of the mafia crew, yes, they are! 

 They asked us if they wanted to join yesterday during the reception and also wanted Ray, Marine, Tangle, Whisper, Gadget, and Lanolin to join our team as well, so we accepted their offer.

Sonia is now Devil Diva: she has more of a diva attitude towards her targets, but be careful when you go too far because if you do, she'll end up taking you on a date and poisoning your drink!

Manic is now Grand Theft: He was raised by a pack of thieves that led him to his advantage to steal your heart and soul by this bad boy.

Mighty is now Rock Fall: You don't want to mess with this armadillo because he's more hardcore when it comes to his fighting skills. If you ever wanted to be friends with him, don't get him on his bad side.

Honey is now Fashion Crime: She is known by her fashion brand and manipulative skills to her components.

Ray is now Bloody Baron: He's the eyes of the skies. Always bring an umbrella with you because he's always going to bring out a bloody rain cloud!

Marine is now Captain Riptide: She has a pirate personality and never goes down without a fight!

Tangle is now Wild Thing: She loves going wild with a bunch of stuff, but be careful not to make her too wild because she tends to let out a crazy laugh when she kills her victims.

Whisper is now Loner Wolf: She tends to do things by herself. Sometimes when me and her are alone, she tends to throw me on her back and fights against enemies with me shooting them down.

Gadget is now Avatar: He knows how to deal with everything in his path. He also has his own powers to deal with 4 main elements which are earth, fire, water, and air.

Last but not least, Lanolin as Lamb Chopper: She can be cute, but don't be fooled by her cuteness because she can chop you up into bloody bits.

"Little Diva, here! Put your clothes over your swimwear and put your shoes on! Hurry!" Sonia exclaimed.

I put my clothes and shoes on, and we ran off to the Conch shell Beach. As we've made it to the beach, some of them are busy playing with the water and the rest are busy thinking about doing our dance routines.

"Sorry that I'm late!" I yelled out.

"Little Blur, you made it!" Sonic said as he ran to give me a hug.

"Just in time, we're still thinking about what dance routine we should do." Honey stated.

"Cool, so I think we should do a dance off! To see which duet is better," I exclaimed.

The others loved the idea, so they decided to dance with their partners.

Sonic with Amy.

 Silver with Blaze.

 Shadow with Rouge.

 Knuckles with Tikal.

 Tails with Cream.