Dr. Falco

The next morning, me and the others woke up from our good sleep and I was waiting for Shadow and Rouge to wake up too. 

 As they opened the door, I noticed a red marking on Rouge's neck and immediately started smirking at them. 

 While we're busy eating takeout food, I stared at Rouge's neck.

"Stepmother, what's that on your neck?" I asked.

Rouge started blushing when I noticed the love bite on her neck and also Shadow started smirking at her. 

 Scourge and Fiona knew why Shadow was smirking and Rouge was all red.

"Hey Shadow, how was last night?" Scourge asked, teasingly.

"It was great, really. Why?" Shadow replied.

"Rouge is blushing, so we're assuming that you guys have wrestled last night?" Fiona said.

"Well, that's because of what happened yesterday where that bastard touched her in her private area." Shadow responded.

"Hey, at least you taught that dragon a lesson. I would do the same if he did to Blaze as well," Silver stated.

"Guys. After we finish eating, we should go to the sewers to visit the turtles." Shade announced.

We nodded as a response. 

 After cleaning up around the apartment, we went to the sewers to check on the turtles. 

 As we got inside of Donnie's lab, the turtles were so happy to see us as Donnie was busy doing doodles on his chart.

"Whatchu doing, Donnie?" Tails asked as he walked towards the desk.

"Just putting some finishing touches on my master plan," Donnie responded.

"Master plan?" Gadget said, unsured.

"Yeah, to get April to hang out with me." Donnie said.

"Dude, you don't have to create a chart to win a girl's heart." Sonic said.

"You can ask her verbally like this, 'April, do you want to hang out with me?'" Silver demonstrated.

"Yeah, you see, it's not that simple. I have to prepare for every possible response to maximize my chances of success," Donnie said as he placed his chart on the flipboard.

"Ok, let's see what you have." Charmy said as he and the others sat down on the stools.

Donnie brought his flipboard along with the chart to show us his example to get April to hang out with him.

"For instance, if April says she can't because she has homework, then I will suggest an informal study session and serve healthy, brain-stimulating snacks." Donnie demonstrates what he has on his chart.

"Dude, you have to set an example for people who want to ask someone out. Not tutors," Shadow stated.

We started brainstorming some ideas to help Donnie to win April's heart. When Charmy noticed that April's coming, he started shouting at Donnie.

"Abort love mission! April's coming!" Charmy shouted, urgently.

Donnie flips his board to a movie poster as April walks inside of the lab.

"Hey April," We all said.

"Hi guys, come over. Y'all need to check this out," April stated as she brought out her computer.

We all gathered behind April as we all started watching the news about the missing neuroscientist, Dr. Tyler Rockwell. 

 When it switched to his former collegue, Dr. Falco, he stated that he went to his lab then noticed that he was gone.