Fashion Show at Paris

The next morning, we all woke up very early because today, we're going to Paris for the fashion show. 

 We packed up our stuff and headed to the portal because it was the best way to travel other than going to the airport. 

 As we made it to Paris, Marinette and her other friends saw us and took us to the banquet where they're going to have the fashion show. 

 They even took us to the changing rooms where we would change into the clothes that designers wear and the runway for photographers to take pictures of the models. 

 Chloe showed us the designs that her and team made and they look like the ones for the red carpet.

"Models, take your places! The fashion show is about to begin," The organizer exclaimed.

"WAIT! Who's going to sing while the models started doing their poses," Adrien said.

Everyone started going on the fritz, trying to look for someone to sing and I volunteered myself to take the challenge. 

 I know I'm not going to model with the others, but still going to watch them modeling in their red carpet outfits.

"Ok, Y/n. You're going to sing Diamonds and the models would start walking on the runway," Alya stated.

"Ok," I replied.

"Oh, I picked out a dress for you and not so sure if it's going to fit, but try it out," Nino said as he gave a big dress bag.

I walked over to the dressing room and changed into the dress that Nino gave me. 

 The dress was a two piece. The top has a sleeve on the left and no sleeve on the right, and it's colored black with beads. 

 The skirt was long and it was the same color as well. 

 I walked out of the dressing room and the others were shocked by the dress that Nino gave me.

"Baby, you look so beautiful in it." Silver said.

"Thanks, papa," I said.

"Everyone, it's time to start the fashion show! This theme is the red carpet and we've invited some special guests to help us to make this show very memorable. Please welcome to the stage, Y/n!" The announcer said.

The audience started cheering as the gates revealed me to the crowd and I started singing.

"Shine bright like a diamond! Shine bright like a diamond," I sang.

"Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy. You and I, you and I, we're like diamonds in the sky. You're a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy. When you hold me, I'm alive, we're like diamonds in the sky," I continued as Khan started walking on the runway.

"I knew that we'd become one right away," I continued as Marinette and Alya joined in.

"Oh, right away," I vocalized as Sonic started walking on the runway.

"At first sight, I felt the energy of sun rays," I continued as Marinette and Alya sang along and Jewel started walking on the runway.

"I saw the life inside your eyes," I vocalized as Gadget started walking on the runway.

"So shine bright, tonight, you and I. We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky. Eye to eye, so alive. We're beautiful, like diamonds in the sky," Marinette and Alya sang as Lanolin started walking on the runway.