Lady Dragon

Shout outs to fans of Totally Spies!

After we got back from New York, Charmy asked me if I could play some video games with him during our free time, so I accepted. 

 In the living room, Charmy and I started playing the hockey game with the scenery of a desert or icy lake. 

 We were having fun until we saw a big light ray from all the way towards the city and that's where Silver received a notification from a client saying that there's been reports of disappearing athletes from all over the world.

"Guys, we got an SOS!" Silver announced.

"Alright, mafias, LET'S GO!" I yelled.

We all transformed into our mafia forms and went on our motorcycles as we started driving to Florida where Dale the race car driver was at. 

 Around the afternoon, we got to the race car track and saw 3 girls chatting with Dale.

"Well hello there, girls and Dale Parkers," I said.

Clover, Alex, Sam, and Dale looked at me and the crew and Sam was shocked by our mafia forms.

"Excuse me, who are you guys and I love your outfits, OMG," Sam asked.

"Oh, we're the mafia family heroes and we also appreciate your comment," I replied.

"I'm assuming you guys are on the same mission as us, right?" Clover asked.

"Oh yes, we are," Sonic replied.

During the whole investigation, a bunch of photographers started taking pictures of Dale for the Sports magazine until we heard the revving sound of a motorcycle. 

 Honey and Manic turned their backs and noticed the motorcycle guy was about to throw a smoke bomb.

"Guys, face masks! Smoke bomb incoming!" Manic yelled.

Me and the team immediately wore the face masks as the smoke bomb exploded. 

 All of the photographers were coughing due to the smoke and that's when Tails started yelling.

"Guys, the smoke is creating a diversion! Somebody, watch Dale!" Tails yelled.

"Hold up, Mecha. Dale's alright, but he got shot by a magnetic ray!" Gadget exclaimed.

As Alex was about to help Dale, he and Alex disappeared in a blink of an eye. 

 After the smoke was gone, Blaze spotted the motorcycle guy with the magnetic ray gun on his waist.

"Guys, that motorcycle is getting away!" Blaze exclaimed.

"Let's go get him!" Sam yelled.

We got on the motorcycles and started chasing after the motorcycle guy. 

 We'd try catching up to him, but he got away pretty quickly when we stopped at the skateboard park.

"Guys, he got away!" Sonia exclaimed.

"Okay, that's it! KIRTT, turn into a jet helicopter!" Clover commanded.

"Clover, wheeled vehicles only," Sam said.

"Are you kidding me," Mighty exclaimed.

"Everyone, we still have bigger issues, like finding out what happened to Alex and Dale." Honey said.

"Guys, come here. I think the camera picked up some electromagnetic rays from that device," Whisper said as she took her camera and showed it to us.

"Oh yeah, that explains why Dale didn't disappear the first time. The silver jumpsuit must've deflected those rays," Gadget said.