Crazy Amy

Credits to Mashed for this lovely video of Crazy Amy and subscribe his channel.

The next morning after the whole battle with Fleetway, Sonic and Blaze felt bad about giving me the dark form and a burn form, but they never told me anything about it. 

 I was busy doing my normal chores around the house and Silver was busy making his own coffee.

"Y/N, come here. We're gonna have a little talk about yesterday," Blaze said.

"Ok, mama." I responded.

I walked over to the living room and saw everyone sitting down on the couch, looking at me.

"Am I in trouble or something?" I asked.

"No, it's just that we need to tell you and everyone about what happened." Amy stated.

I sat between Sonic and Blaze on the couch and we got ourselves settled for our family meeting.

"In case why we are all here today is because we just discovered that Y/N got a dark-burn form yesterday when she was battling against Fleetway," Silver stated.

Everyone was shocked and I was shocked as well that I never knew I got this form due to my burnmarks.

 Sonic and Blaze lowered their heads down in shame that they gave me different forms.

"She combined the dark form and a burn form together into one form and we had a little talk yesterday about how she got those forms," Tails said.

"Well, but first, how did she get the dark form?" Knuckles questioned.

"I'll tell you guys how." Sonic said.

Everyone looked at Sonic for answers and I noticed that he felt ashamed for what happened.

"Remember the time in high school when those hooligans were trashing down the homecoming dance?" Sonic said.

"Yeah, what about it?" Espio questioned.

"I think what happened is that when I tried to take those bastards down with my powers, I don't know if Y/N was next to me or anywhere near other people." Sonic said.

"Yeah, that's where you went to your dark form." Amy stated.

Others nodded in agreement.

"I shot out my powers to get back those bastards, but it went into a zig-zag and...and..." Sonic said as he felt more ashamed that he wanted to burst into tears.

I held his hand for comfort and Silver nodded his head to Sonic to take his time.

"My powers (hics) (sobs) went straight to her. (hics) (hics) Then after that, the only thing I saw was her groaning in pain when she was on the floor," Sonic responded in tears.

Everyone was shocked and when Rouge told them that Sonic said that he's a terrible uncle, Scourge immediately hugged Sonic real tight.

"Sonic, that's not true! You're not a bad uncle, you're not!" Scourge said.

Scourge turned to me.

"Sweetie, is Uncle Sonic a bad uncle to you?" Scourge questioned.

"No, he's one of the best ones." I responded.

"See Sonic, you're one of the best ones that she could ever ask for." Scourge said, assuringly.

"Ok, but what about her burn form?" Vector asked.

Blaze immediately bursted into tears and I hugged her just to comfort her, then she immediately hugged me back.

"Mama, what's wrong?" I asked.